talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Third Round Matches - 4-6th January, 2020

football forum

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought the issue with Sigurdsson was that Everton didn’t build the team around him. I don’t think I thought that highly of signing him at the time either, but Everton signed him and then signed Rooney and Klassen. Absolute disaster.

Both teams tonight seem to have weakened sides but overall fairly strong either way. Leeds are essentially a Premier League team in quality, this won’t be the upset it’ll be made out to be should they win

Arteta needs to give Arsenal a kick up the arse as they’ve looked poor, Pepe playing so far forward that there’s no support on the right hand side for a pass and Leeds press the ball back. Nelson and Lacazettes ball control has led to them being tackled a lot

Xhaka has had a mare. Keeper played well as has Guendozi

Leeds playing like Leeds play, they just need to grab a goal as they should be in the lead

• Administrator

This seems like it's set up for Arsenal to concede a late goal and then @Lucas comes in here and says how well they played and how they should have won (they should have based on game so far). But in the end they fail to get the desired result and it's on to the next game...

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, shut up said:

xhaka again. stan will be fuming 

Not fuming. Just bemused he's committed 3 fouls now and that last one was worthy of a booking.

• Administrator
Just now, Chaaay AFC said:

Why does Danny Murphy hate us so much, bloke is such a bore to listen to. 

Got the Leeds shirt on ain't he?

He is boring for any game though. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Watching players throwing their arms up in the air like a proper victim after fouling someone and getting carded for it always raises a smile... 

Always makes me laugh - as if the referee is gonna see that and change his mind xD 

Knowing how they play the game now and with all my previous experience I would proper be taking the piss every weekend if I was playing... rolling around, chasing the ref, complaining non stop, making out I am innocent of everything I get booked for, having tantrums, blaming my team mates for goals going in that were my fault etc... slagging off the managers tactics in the papers and I wouldn't give a fuck because I would be taking home 100k plus a week... 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived