• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Third Round Matches - 4-6th January, 2020

football forum

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Fucking Newcastle. I'm in this prediction league where you have to pick a home win, away win and a draw from each section and the section Newcastle were in was pretty much exclusively games with the away team in a lower league to the home team, but I had zero faith really in Newcastle however how can you not have them in that situation.

I also had Rochdale to win in a bet.

So obviously it had to be a draw.

• Administrator

As expected, several changes. Surprised Iheanacho doesn't start though.

Starting line-up:

Ward

Justin - Morgan - Benkovic - Chilwell

Choudhury

Mendy - Praet

Albrighton - Gray - Barnes

• Administrator

Wigan denied a decent goal as one of their players was slightly offside. Disallowed thanks to VAR.

Wolves look more likely to score against Utd...

• Administrator

Finished 2-0. Very comfortable. Barely broke in to 2nd gear and Wigan didn't really threaten. The one time they did, they scored but it was overruled for offside by VAR. 

Barnes was decent, Mendy and Gray were alright too. Albrighton had a poor game.

Most important thing, especially after seeing results earlier in the day, was getting through and we did it easily as expected.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

2-1 to Fulham 63 years and counting now, not good enough. These players are given an opportunity to stake a claim for the shirt and they don’t so fucking passive. 

Lansbury, Kodjia, Jota, Hourihane, Taylor, Elmohamady just need selling really

Just seen Arter's goal. Absolutely brilliant hit. Top bins.

I watched Burnley v Villa the other night and Wolves v Man Utd tonight and on both games heard thousands of fans chanting that Jack Grealish and Ashley Young both being called wankers. In the recent light that we should clamp down on racist or homophobic chanting, and rightly so, why do we not condemn this form of name calling?? Surely this is just as bad as any other name calling?? Imagine their kids at school and other children reiterating these remarks?? For me it is equally as bad. But nothing has been or will be mentioned about this. It is not politically correct. To be honest I bet Grealish or Young couldn’t give a toss about it. And for me, that’s the way to best answer these insults. Just ignore them. Any thoughts??

• The topic was unpinned

Archived