• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Third Round Matches - 4-6th January, 2020

football forum

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Should be out of sight here but I expect nothing less from this fixture. Even if we win the 90 minutes on the way there have to be absolutely horrible to watch.

Liverpool youngsters have done alright but if we get our foot on the ball in midfield Walcott's in every time down the right.

Richarlison looks really leggy. I also dont see what Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin are supposed to be offering in that midfield. I can't think of a worse combination to play in a two man midfield. With Gbamin and Gomes fit this team would be absolutely transformed.

Young lads have done well here. Impressed with Elliot, Williams, Larouchi & Jones in particular. Origi needs to put himself about a bit more up there, he’s been disappointing with the ball apart from the shot. 

7 minutes ago, Rick said:

Young lads have done well here. Impressed with Elliot, Williams, Larouchi & Jones in particular. Origi needs to put himself about a bit more up there, he’s been disappointing with the ball apart from the shot. 

Need to get him central. Playing a lot of balls long through the centre but Minamino stands no chance of winning it

• Administrator
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Believe me now? Put us against the under 9s and we genuinely would play badly enough to lose.

What happened for this curse to begin?

• Subscriber

This is just embarrassing now xD

Don't underestimate the mental side of the game. If this XI was in any other kit Everton would win this comfortably. Totally flapped it again.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Dan said:

This is just embarrassing now xD

Don't underestimate the mental side of the game. If this XI was in any other kit Everton would win this comfortably. Totally flapped it again.

Exactly this.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived