talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Cup - Semi-Final (1st Leg) - Man Utd 1-3 Man City - Tuesday 7th January, 2020

football forum

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
33 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

At least it's a few more matches for Leicester and City to hopefully tire themselves out and drop points in the league

as if you're still worried about us 2 xD 

• The title was changed to EFL Cup - Semi-Final (1st Leg) - Man Utd 1-3 Man City - Tuesday 7th January, 2020
  • Subscriber

Is there any reason no other club has come knocking on the door for Rashford? He's young so you'd get many years out of him and he's the kind of player that puts himself about the pitch and can score goals well. 

6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

At least it's a few more matches for Leicester and City to hopefully tire themselves out and drop points in the league

xD you have already won the league, don't really matter what the City's do at this point

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Think we should buy him in the summer if we still cant get Mbappe yet

I thought Jesus was coming along quite nicely but I do think he'd do very well in your setup. 

3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

I thought Jesus was coming along quite nicely but I do think he'd do very well in your setup. 

He is, Jesus is living up to his hype now, been amazing this season and should be number 1 in front of Aguero, we need another young striker too as we couldnt even play one last night with them both just getting over injury's and Aguero don't have long left

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

He is, Jesus is living up to his hype now, been amazing this season and should be number 1 in front of Aguero, we need another young striker too as we couldnt even play one last night with them both just getting over injury's and Aguero don't have long left

I agree. Aguero doesn't have that much left in him anymore and the time will come to replace him soon. Having said that if you're Man City you've got a wider bucket to pick from. I'd take a punt on Rashford operating better with someone like DeBruyne, Silva (B) and Sterling operating around him. Then again I suppose a lot of strikers would get more chances in your system.

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Well I’m off for a second viewing of Star Wars. Fuck you everybody. Goodnight.

I was in bed reading an M.Crichton book, checked my mobile and saw 0-3 City, checked the report which said how brilliant Jones & Lingard were playing (cough, cough) I muttered "Fuck off Jones & Lingard" and went back into reading my book mode.

The 2nd leg at the City ground, United win 1 nil and the little gnome named Solskjaer will say with a grin "We played better this time around, we are turning a corner...", next game at OT, United host Norwich and lose 1-0, the little Gnome will say after "We played..."

FUCK OFF OLE  

• The topic was unpinned

Archived