18 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

@Stan the man at your call. 

Edit: 9_9 Wrong, Dr Gonzo was the man. 

9_9

17 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I already did that though xD

I know, I edited and...(look above)  :D 

• Subscriber

We're getting closer to the start of game week and these are the names I have so far. if you think anyone else would like to join please feel free to tag them in here and I'll add them to the final list of people who are playing this season.

@Dr. Gonzo
@CaaC (John)
@Stan
@Cicero
@Spike
@nudge
@Azeem
@Bluewolf
@Pyfish
@DeadLinesman
@Toinho
@Harry
@Vader

• Subscriber

@Dr. Gonzo @CaaC (John) @Stan @Cicero @Spike @nudge @Azeem @Bluewolf @Pyfish @DeadLinesman @Toinho @Harry @Vader

It's time lady and gents.

Sheep - Season 6 - The Office - Round 1 - The Basics

1. What is the most common piece of stationery that goes missing in offices?
  2. What do people get sick with the most in offices?
  3. Name a profession where being late is better than being on time.
  4. What member of staff generally ends up being the brunt of most jokes in the office? E.g. Secretary, HR, Janitor, etc. 
  5. Name a profession where its important to always look good.
  6. Name one of the most common accidents at an office.
  7. What is the most common excuse for coming into work late besides bad traffic?
  8. Name a movie/TV show centered around an office WITHOUT the word "Office" in the title.
  9. Name something everyone in the office will touch even if they spend just one day at the place they are hired.
  10. Name a profession where using a pencil is more important and probably more required than using a pen or a computer.

Notes/Rules

• For 1st timers, the rules of the game are simple. You want your answers to these questions to match with one other player or more than one other players. E.g. If your answer is "Wookie" and five other people answer the same then you get 6 points for that question. If you do not match with anyone else you're only going to get 1 point. The winner is the person who has the most points after 5 rounds.
  • For prior contestants and newcomers. This is not your standard version of Sheep and there will be two bonus rounds as we get into further rounds. I will announce the rules surrounding these when we get there.
  • Please DM me all your answers and don't post them in here.
  • Please feel free to ask questions for clarification purposes and I'll try and answer them as best as I can.
  • I will accept spelling mistakes and words that follow a certain theme. If the answers have to be unique I will call them out specifically. 
  • Try not to use Google and I will also try to sort out questions that allow you to stay free of search engines. It just makes the game easier to play. I can't promise I'll always make this happen.
  • There is no such thing as a WRONG ANSWER. Keep in mind that you can type anything you want and if someone else provides the same answer we can all have a laugh while you'll walk away with 2 or more points.

I'll wait till next week Wednesday (29th January, 2020) for your answers. I only ask that you try and get them in on time and if you can't thats okay too but if you can make the date mentioned we'll get moving to the next round faster.

Good luck.

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Cicero said:

How long do we have to complete this?

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

I'll wait till next week Wednesday (29th January, 2020) for your answers. I only ask that you try and get them in on time and if you can't thats okay too but if you can make the date mentioned we'll get moving to the next round faster.

Good luck.

^ :) 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived