talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 6 - The Office

football forum

• Subscriber

4. What is the most common mistake people make when filling out forms?

Ticking the wrong check box - 2
Azeem
Dr. Gonzo

incorrect pencil shade/ Color issue - 2
Pyfish
Spike (2b or not 2b)

Typo/Spelling mistakes - 2
Harry
Caac John

The date - 2
Stan
Nudge

Not reading them before starting - 1
BluewolfZ

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

5. Name a profession which forces you to make faulty products and your customer-base buys them because of this very fact.

Mobile Phones and Electronics - 3
Harry
Stan
Bluewolf

Apple iOS Engineer/Manufacturer - 2 
Spike
Nudge

Journalist churning out fake news  - 1
Azeem

Condom Manufacturers - 1
Caac John

Bethesda Studios (because "it's not a bug, it's a feature") - 1
Dr. Gonzo

Novelty Cake Maker - 1
Pyfish

• Subscriber

6. Name a football team that consistently makes mistakes but never suffers because of them (Feel free to roam the world here to keep things interesting)

Surprised no one went after Liverpool here but we have all the usual suspects

Anyone at Barcelona aka Uefalona - 2
Azeem
Spike

Manchester City - 2
Caac John
Bluewolf

Real Madrid - 1
Harry

Manchester United - 1
Pyfish

The last-place finisher in A-League (never gets relegated) - 1
Stan

Chelsea FC - 1
Dr. Gonzo

Bayern FC - 1
Nudge

• Subscriber

7. Whats the most common reason for being fired other than a position becoming redundant?

Underperformance. Shit at job. - 3
Harry
Nudge
Pyfish

Time Off/Being late - 2
Caac John
Dr. Gonzo

Breach of contract (e.g. sexual harrassment, abusing customers/staff) - 2
Stan
Bluewolf

Shagging the boss's wife - 1
Azeem

becoming personally redundant - 1
Spike

• Subscriber

8. Name a song that is about the work place.

Hard Days Night - The Beatles - 2
Harry
Nudge

9 to 5 - Dolly Parton - 2
Stan
Bluewolf

Tik tok - Kesha - 1
Azeem

Too drunk to fuck - Dead Kennedys - 1
Spike

The Wurzles - Combine Harvester (Farming) - 1
Caac John

"Takin' Care of Business" - BTO  - 1
Dr. Gonzo

Work - Rihanna - 1
Pyfish

• Subscriber

9. Whats the most common reason for people cursing loudly at work?

Computer Problems - 6
Harry
Caac John
Stan
Dr. Gonzo
Nudge
Pyfish

A colleague shagged your wife - 1
Azeem

doing the zipper up too quickly and getting a little bit of either cock skin or ballsack skin caught in it - 1
Spike

Frustration - 1
BLuewolf

• Subscriber

10. If you all ran a company that needed saving from its consistent mistakes which one of the following industries would you want to be in - condom manufacturing, performance enhancement pharmaceuticals or life-support manufacturing

Condom Manufacturing - 4
Dr. Gonzo
Azeem
Nudge
Pyfish

Performance Enhancement Pharmaceuticals  - 3 
Spike (performance enhancement pharmaceuticals because if they don't do anything your customer base has broken no rules of sporting associations)
Harry (Because fuck yes)
Bluewolf

Life-Support Manufacturing - 2
Caac John
Stan

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

doing the zipper up too quickly and getting a little bit of either cock skin or ballsack skin caught in it - 1
Spike

Good way of decreasing your chances here... Immediately wiping out the fairer sex xD

Loved John's mention of Being Jesse Lingaard. And Azeem had a few crackers also. Some good answers in there overall.

Well done on that round Mel that first question was a ripper, really brought out some great answers.

• Subscriber

@Dr. Gonzo @CaaC (John) @Stan @Spike @nudge @Azeem @Bluewolf @Pyfish @Harry @Inti Brian

Sheep - Season 6 - Final Round - Mistakes that help us

This is the last round of Season 6 and it comes with a game mechanic to turn the tide a bit as we have a Battle Royale going on for who will actually clinch 1st place. The game mechanic works as follows

Game Mechanic Rules

• If there is single question where there are 9 aces (meaning no one answers the same) then the game-mechanic gets kicked into effect. Please note that you can have multiple questions where everyone scores an ace but only one question will count for activation.
  • If there is a full-ace question then, at the end of the round, you will get your position # for that round added as bonus points to your round score. E.g. lets say we have a full ace round and I end up in position #6 at the end of the round (not overall scores) then I get 6 points added to my overall score.
  • Don't need to say it but the lower you are the better your bonus score becomes
  • If there are no ace-answer questions then the mechanic does not get applied

Questions

1. Name a mistake you can make on the job that actually benefits a company in the long run.
  2. Name a video-game that is either set at the workplace or is about a workplace.
  3. What is a common mistake that people make on the first day of work?
  4. Name something people do at work that is wrong but almost always gets overlooked because it happens very often.
  5. Name a job where making mistakes is fatal to employees in the organization but not the outside world.
  6. Name something that people are unhappy about at work no matter how much they get paid.
  7. Name one thing Human Resources does that employees hate even though it might be good for them.
  8. Which of these is the worst offense in an office space - Not holding the elevator door open when you see someone running to get in | Cutting people off when they are talking about something on call | Spreading rumors about co-workers
  9. Name a country which would be ideal for workers in narcotics manufacturing.
  10.  If you had to carry a whip everyday to work what kind of job are you doing?

Notes

• Please DM me all your answers
  • If you have a question please post it in the group and I'll answer it. I know there may be some confusion with the game mechanic so please ask questions before the deadline and i'll get them answered with examples if necessary. 
  • I'll try and club answers as best as I can

You have till Saturday - March 14th, 2020 to get your answers in. Keep in mind that not getting an ace round is useful if you're in the top 5 of the overall scores but you could also play a diabolical game and jump opponents but getting 4th or 3rd. Good luck and as always have fun. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived