talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Favourite Pizza topping

football forum

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mainly eat feast type ones for me, though did have a pizza with potato on it, which I thought was odd but had it out of curiosity. 

One of my mates says that he can't eat pizzas with a tomato base............ which last I checked was pretty much the vast majority. o.O

Mind you, this is also the same mate that had a 'festive pizza' from Papa John's, which had a gravy base. 

On 11/01/2020 at 15:42, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Mind you, this is also the same mate that had a 'festive pizza' from Papa John's, which had a gravy base. 

What the fuck? That's disgusting.

Some people really should be put on trial for crimes against pizza. I knew a girl once, she refused to eat pizza if it had cheese on it. She'd peel the cheese off her pizzas (which I'd then eat because cheese is delicious). But I always assumed she was a psychopath after that. I imagine someone that peels cheese off pizza before eating it probably peels the flesh of their murder victims before they kill them.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

What the fuck? That's disgusting.

Some people really should be put on trial for crimes against pizza. I knew a girl once, she refused to eat pizza if it had cheese on it. She'd peel the cheese off her pizzas (which I'd then eat because cheese is delicious). But I always assumed she was a psychopath after that. I imagine someone that peels cheese off pizza before eating it probably peels the flesh of their murder victims before they kill them.

I actually like pizza without cheese (marinara mostly); makes for a good light snack. But peeling it off a pizza is indeed a bit weird xD 

We usually order Pizza Hut, because it's not the worst, and it's close and easy. Well, their crust has flavorings on them, and while my kid loves pizza, she has been recently coming up to me saying, "Daddy, all done. Another piece please', and she'd be standing there with a whole pizza of pizza in her hand. 

Lo and behold, the little lady was just licking the flavorings off of the crust and putting the pizza back. 

She's a monster. 

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Same - I don't understand why anyone would do it... it makes the pizza much harder to hold.

That was my first though. Forget the taste or whatever but how messy does that get xD 

Also, for me the crust is really filling so I often end up not having that anyway and leaving it til last

Archived