Favourite Pizza topping

football forum

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
11 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

How the fuck have I missed that xD

554315005_download(2).png.db531d2b9e98620fa015c6253a23b390.png

You more than likely had your eyes ogling down below at that flopping around and imagining lifting it up with your tongue. 9_9  O.o

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

You more than likely had your eyes ogling down below at that flopping around and imagining lifting it up with your tongue. 9_9  O.o

Weird. 

24 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Wow.

• Subscriber

Me: Gets to page three and thinks yep I am going to get some pizza tonight with the talk of bacon bits and chicken. 

Me after getting to page 4: I think I'll skip the pizza after the GIFs and convo my eyes cant unsee anymore. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

This thread got me thinking about how @nudge and @Tommy seem to have more exotic pizza tastes than the rest of us.

So I googled German pizza toppings - and while I found Germany is not necessarily the place with the weirdest pizza toppings... it’s definitely up there

Such as? Genuinely curious as I had pizza less than 10 times in Germany and all of them were pretty standard pizza you would find in any Italian pizzeria in most parts of the world xD Most of the pizzas I ate in recent years were at an Italian place in Cambodia (somewhat surprisingly the best pizzas I ever had too...)

11 minutes ago, nudge said:

Such as? Genuinely curious as I had pizza less than 10 times in Germany and all of them were pretty standard pizza you would find in any Italian pizzeria in most parts of the world xD Most of the pizzas I ate in recent years were at an Italian place in Cambodia (somewhat surprisingly the best pizzas I ever had too...)

All of these “Mexican” pizzas (in my experience, pizza in Mexico is just like pizza in the US/UK) and various seafood pizzas (although the most egregious use of seafood I’ve seen on pizzas now comes from Italy).

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

All of these “Mexican” pizzas (in my experience, pizza in Mexico is just like pizza in the US/UK) and various seafood pizzas (although the most egregious use of seafood I’ve seen on pizzas now comes from Italy).

Pizza "mexicana" is quite a popular name for different variations of pizza in central and eastern Europe I think; the origin of the name pretty much hints at the pizza being spicy and/or having corn as one of the toppings... No idea why it became a popular name but that's just stereotypes at play I think xD 

As for seafood pizza, I also only ever had it in Italian restaurants. Wouldn't eat it anywhere not close to the ocean anyway to be honest. Except tuna for and onions - I'm still surprised English speaking countries don't seem to have while it's one of the common options in many other countries (including Italy)! 

Flammkuchen is probably the most "authentic" German equivalent to pizza (but it's also sort of a regional thing and not popular everywhere in Germany).

53 minutes ago, nudge said:

Pizza "mexicana" is quite a popular name for different variations of pizza in central and eastern Europe I think; the origin of the name pretty much hints at the pizza being spicy and/or having corn as one of the toppings... No idea why it became a popular name but that's just stereotypes at play I think xD 

As for seafood pizza, I also only ever had it in Italian restaurants. Wouldn't eat it anywhere not close to the ocean anyway to be honest. Except tuna for and onions - I'm still surprised English speaking countries don't seem to have while it's one of the common options in many other countries (including Italy)! 

Flammkuchen is probably the most "authentic" German equivalent to pizza (but it's also sort of a regional thing and not popular everywhere in Germany).

Flammkuchen is yummy, but it rarely gets you full because it's so god damn thin. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think the German verison of Dominos has some of the more exotic variations. 

https://www.dominos.de/speisekarte

If you can see that. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Flammkuchen is yummy, but it rarely gets you full because it's so god damn thin. 

I love it; as someone who also prefers pizza with a very thin crust, Flammkuchen is just perfect... especially as a snack alongside drinks. :x

• 1 year later...
  • Subscriber
10 hours ago, Tommy said:

Going to order myself a big fat Pizza Quattro Formaggi tomorrow. 

Do you fancy one of these, a chocolate pizza with hazelnut spread (Nutella recommended) with chocolate chips, I showed the wife and she said "YUK", showed the grandson AJ and he said "Yes please" xD

download.png.2cdade4b90566139a1aab02a5432dab6.png

9 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Do you fancy one of these, a chocolate pizza with hazelnut spread (Nutella recommended) with chocolate chips, I showed the wife and she said "YUK", showed the grandson AJ and he said "Yes please" xD

Ewww. They sell frozen Pizzas with chocolate toppings in Germany as well. Looking at it is so repulsive that I can't bring myself to try it. 

11 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I'd rather inject pineapple into my veins than sit in the same room as that.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

I’d rather go to Tommy’s house and sleepover than contemplate eating it.

I mean, that's a really tough call for me. @Tommy's cooking and "Sebastian Vettel's greatest DRS moments 2010-2019" is something that may be just below a chocolate pizza. 

45 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

No, just no     xD. I only have a pizza occasionally so this particular 'delight' has evaded me for my entire pizza eating life.

Archived