talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Favourite Pizza topping

football forum

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a simple man, I like pizza with pepperonis, mushroom and olives.

But if I can't get that, I'm good with almost any kind of pizza until people start putting weird shit on the pizzas at which point I probably won't eat them

• Subscriber

I quite like a Chicago style pizza. Not a huge fan of very thin crust. Then again I probably eat a pizza once every four months or so. Also, there's nothing wrong with pineapple on a pizza at all. 

• Subscriber
On 08/01/2020 at 23:34, Toinho said:

Wtf is this tuna and onion thing? German?

I was about to ask this? Sounds like some sort of I'm a Celeb challenge, bleugh.

I love mushroom on pizza personally, with ham or chicken.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

The wife is not keen on any fish really so maybe that put her off but she loves onions and I have seen her eat a raw onion. 

Haha I love seafood so there's that... 

Raw onions though O.o

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'll order one tomorrow and send you countless pictures of it :x

Only if you're in them as well. 

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

Talking about seafood...

main-qimg-f4a6c941fb72145261cd1b07c41dd3

:x

See this I can't fathom. To me pizza is something where you pick up a slice without needing to fiddle with the ingredients on it. How you meant to eat that xD ?

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Only if you're in them as well. 

See this I can't fathom. To me pizza is something where you pick up a slice without needing to fiddle with the ingredients on it. How you meant to eat that xD ?

Yeah I get that; I don't usually order frutti di mare pizza for this exact reason - it's too much work xD at least the one in the pic. If you get the one with just scallops, squid, prawn without shell etc. then you can eat it like any other pizza without having to fiddle with it... it's less convenient with mussels for sure. Similar to pasta with mussels which I love but it's a bit of a chore to eat...

• Subscriber
46 minutes ago, Stan said:

See this I can't fathom. To me pizza is something where you pick up a slice without needing to fiddle with the ingredients on it. How you meant to eat tha

I can just imagine these 2 jumping up and trying to bite me, fuck that. :shutup:  :eek:   

1554118732_download(4).png.0de48aab6473704dc4a27e2bf960abb0.png

Archived