Watford 0-4 Bournemouth
Watford 2-2 Bournemouth
Bournemouth 0-2 Watford

Head to Head
Bournemouth - 38 wins
Draws - 39
Watford - 39 wins

Top Scorers
Bournemouth - Callum Wilson, Harry Wilson (6)
Watford - Gerard Deulofeu, Ismaila Sarr (4)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Watford have a bit of organisation about them again and all of a sudden look like they'll go on to survive fairly comfortably. Not out of it yet by any means mind.

Bournemouth look in real trouble. Just devoid of anything.

• Subscriber

Talk about the Great Escapes from relegation...so far, Watford will jump up out of the relegation zone to 17th and the Pomp's drop to 19th, long season ahead yet but hats off to Nigel Pearson and his team, I think they were bottom at one stage of the season. :ay:  

Bournemouth's transfer policy has always been to buy young talented players but I don't think they are the right personnel for this situation. They aren't used to a dogfight but they are in one.

Doesn't look like a side stacked with leaders to me, and I don't see them really grinding out results either. 

I used to be a fan but to be frank, I think they have had their moment in the sun. Played some good stuff till last season when it became a bit turgid to watch, and the PL would be a better place without them now.

• Subscriber

Watford's next few fixtures are something they can get results from.

image.thumb.png.9df528d2b13933a7c1df3077688986db.png

I don't think any of those are out of the realms of get a result of some kind to keep them going. Even if they do drop points they aren't going to capitulate as bad as Norwich or Bournemouth will and if they beat Villa then things will start to get a bit better for them too. I said it somewhere else and I'll say it here, its amazing how much of a positive change Pearson has had here. 

• The title was changed to Bournemouth 0-3 Watford - Sunday 12th January, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived