John Terry or Sergio Ramos?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. John Terry or Sergio Ramos?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

This is truly hard. I think Terry has done some amazing things for Chelsea as a club and is probably more of a leader than Ramos but then you look at all the Spaniard accomplished in his time at international level as well as at club level and he gets my vote. When you look at his earlier days he was just pure rash and you'd almost forgive him for falling into the trap of being instigated. But, then you look at his later years and he turned out to be instrumental for victories. Having someone like him in the box almost automatically put the opposition on alert to the fact that he was just lurking around to sneak a header in. 

• Subscriber

This is probably the hardest one yet for me. I've been thinking all the way through this bracket that I'd be voting for Sergio Ramos at the end but now we've got here... Ramos always has a bit of a calamity in him doesn't he from time to time, getting sent off pretty often (or am I confusing him with Pepe all of a sudden?)

I ended up going for Terry because when I'm trying to pick holes in his career (on the pitch at least) it's really difficult for me.

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Only one CB slot? 

Has to be Ramos, even though Terry shits on him as a defender. Ramos’ accomplishments this decade speaks for themself. Tremendous footballer 

There is a second CB slot with a field of 16 headlined by Puyol, Nesta, Ferdinand etc.

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

This is probably the hardest one yet for me. I've been thinking all the way through this bracket that I'd be voting for Sergio Ramos at the end but now we've got here... Ramos always has a bit of a calamity in him doesn't he from time to time, getting sent off pretty often (or am I confusing him with Pepe all of a sudden?)

He does still have that and I think its part of his natural game. Used to be a lot worse when he was younger and he'd just slide in without a care in the world. I think he got better at overcoming it as he got older but he still has the odd stupid moment in him.

Archived