• Kevin Kilbane
    • Danny Murphy
    • Roy Keane
    • Rio Ferdinand
    • Other (Please Specify)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not a Roy Keane fan. I disliked him as a player and think he's very egotistical.

But...even I can raise a laugh at this. Whilst Neville and Souness are bickering away, he drops the Harry Kane bomb in such a cut throat way.

No fucks given. And hard to disagree.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, Stan said:

There’s no one actually good on there for footballing insight but part of me let’s that go because while I watch it obviously to keep abreast of goings on, I also enjoy the Googlebox nature to it and watching their reactions to events and for want of a better word, their banter and jokes between the lot of them. 

It’s criminal though that Paul Merson is still employed, mind. His inability to pronounce names and have any understanding of who players were was funny for half a season. It’s tiresome and actually a bit uncomfortable that he still struggles to pronounce some players names even though they’ve played in the Premier League for years. 

2 hours ago, Rick said:

Yeah, I don’t understand how Merson isn’t one the sacked list. He is awful.

I don't mind Merson. He is what he is, a bit of a bumbling fool but he adds entertainment. People don't really watch it to see someone serious and deadpan describing the action. Merson however, does engage an audience.

Chris Kamara is not exactly a guru of Football nor does he get it right with names or even what is actually happening in the game, but he's incredibly entertaining and people relate to him and his personality, like they do Merson.

12 hours ago, Lucas said:

I don't mind Merson. He is what he is, a bit of a bumbling fool but he adds entertainment. People don't really watch it to see someone serious and deadpan describing the action. Merson however, does engage an audience.

Chris Kamara is not exactly a guru of Football nor does he get it right with names or even what is actually happening in the game, but he's incredibly entertaining and people relate to him and his personality, like they do Merson.

Forgot about Kamara. He can go too. Living off that red card at Portsmouth. 

I liked Charlie Nicholas' bias. Glad Phil Thompson's bias is gone. Le Tissier was just boring to be honest.

They rarely have anyone that's good at analysis though. It's basically just an early version of YouTube reaction videos.

Matt Le Tissier has compared being asked to help contain and stop Covid with social measures and wearing a mask to Anne Frank being hunted down because of her religion during to Holocaust on Twitter. So probably it’s a good thing he’s been sacked.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Matt Le Tissier has compared being asked to help contain and stop Covid with social measures and wearing a mask to Anne Frank being hunted down because of her religion during to Holocaust on Twitter. So probably it’s a good thing he’s been sacked.

He's absolutely lost it recently. 

• 8 months later...

Always quite liked Mark Lawrenson and Garth Crooks, more for their persona than their observations. Don't watch much Sky (Besides what they put on YouTube) but I quite liked Patrice Evra as a pundit. Micah Richards has been interesting on that MOTD Top 10 show. 

Keown and Murphy are dreadful, state the obvious and incredibly bland.  

50 minutes ago, Ploughendplonker said:

Always quite liked Mark Lawrenson and Garth Crooks, more for their persona than their observations. Don't watch much Sky (Besides what they put on YouTube) but I quite liked Patrice Evra as a pundit. Micah Richards has been interesting on that MOTD Top 10 show. 

Keown and Murphy are dreadful, state the obvious and incredibly bland.  

Evra is a terrible pundit in my opinion.

You'd be hard pushed to find a better duo at the moment than Jon Champion and Ally McCoist. 

Amazon struck gold pairing those two up and if I was BT, I'd be looking to get them in for that idiot Fletch and Steve McManaman accordingly.

McCoist would make Sheffield United v Burnley an interesting watch.

Archived