• Kevin Kilbane
    • Danny Murphy
    • Roy Keane
    • Rio Ferdinand
    • Other (Please Specify)

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Obviously he hasn't worked out how to think while standing up! xD

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

He just always seems to be telling other managers what they should be doing and he acts like he knows more than them which annoys me. Think he was on about Marco silver

I don't know but pundits usually spout a rhetoric which tends to go along the lines of them knowing the answers and putting the head coach/manager into question. Gary Neville has made a tv career out of it to be honest. I haven't got too much of an issue with that compared to someone like Michael Owen who genuinely talks a load of garbage.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Obviously he hasn't worked out how to think while standing up! xD

I don't know but pundits usually spout a rhetoric which tends to go along the lines of them knowing the answers and putting the head coach/manager into question. Gary Neville has made a tv career out of it to be honest. I haven't got too much of an issue with that compared to someone like Michael Owen who genuinely talks a load of garbage.

True. Although Neville does seem to do it less since his Valencia spell. I think it depends how the critism is delivered. When they say they think it should be done a different way I don't mind. When they arrogantly criticize like they could do better that annoys me. Do agree with you about Owen. The funny thing is he was heavily critised as a pundit straight from day one. The worst I saw was when he did the England women punditry and clearly didn't know any of the players

• 7 months later...
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Carraghers back on Sky Sports, pleased about that :).

Yeah - was an excellent Premier League launch show with Neville yesterday, well worth catching if you missed it.

Carragher and Neville have a great rapport. Glad sky are bringing him back without much fanfare

On 08/08/2018 at 11:45, Cannabis said:

Carraghers back on Sky Sports, pleased about that :).

Don't personally like him but I haven't seen him in a few years. He use to seem simple minded 

16 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Don't personally like him but I haven't seen him in a few years. He use to seem simple minded 

I'm not sure how anyone could think that he's simple minded if they've heard him talk about football

45 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I'm not sure how anyone could think that he's simple minded if they've heard him talk about football

Well i remember when welbeck missed a chance and he named certain players that would have scored where as in reality its not that simple. Certain players will score say 8 out of ten times where as some will score 6 out of ten. Also he always talks about certian teams not winning the league even though other teams have spent a lot more. I think klopp has criticised  him before. Don't know what he is like now I haven't seen him for years but I didn't use to like him 

59 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I think the women are better than a lot of the men. Sarah Hypgrave aced Colin Murray on the FLS, Rachel Riley was capable at MNF and the ladies done well at the World Cup.

Well they don't have big names so they have to be. They can't just show up. Never seen a female pundit as bad as Michael Owen 

8 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Well i remember when welbeck missed a chance and he named certain players that would have scored where as in reality its not that simple. Certain players will score say 8 out of ten times where as some will score 6 out of ten. Also he always talks about certian teams not winning the league even though other teams have spent a lot more. I think klopp has criticised  him before. Don't know what he is like now I haven't seen him for years but I didn't use to like him 

Not saying I agree with everything he says or he's right all the time but simple minded? Fuck off xD

6 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Not saying I agree with everything he says or he's right all the time but simple minded? Fuck off xD

Like i said mate I'm going on what I've seen. 

2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

I think the women are better than a lot of the men. Sarah Hypgrave aced Colin Murray on the FLS, Rachel Riley was capable at MNF and the ladies done well at the World Cup.

Alex Scott is pretty good. There should be more women to be honest, anything to get rid of the likes of Chris Sutton or Craig Burley commenting on football.

2 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Alex Scott is pretty good. There should be more women to be honest, anything to get rid of the likes of Chris Sutton or Craig Burley commenting on football.

Agreed, looked a little uncomfortable today but she will gain confidence as time goes on.

Sky need an overhaul soon. As if anyone gives a fuck what Souness thinks. 

6 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Yer Messys, yer Ronaldos, yer Brappys, and yer Steevee Gee's know how to take corners. There is a reason why yer Chelseas, yer Arsenals, yer Reel Madrids, and yer Barcelonas have these players.

He is a fucking moron.

On 12/08/2018 at 21:13, 6666 said:

Might sound snobby but it is infuriating how she confuses 'weren't' and 'wasn't' all the time. It's simple stuff, they should be given basic English lessons before they're allowed on.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Might sound snobby but it is infuriating how she confuses 'weren't' and 'wasn't' all the time. It's simple stuff, they should be given basic English lessons before they're allowed on.

She's not the only one that does that though. 

Archived