• Roy Keane
    • Rio Ferdinand
    • Other (Please Specify)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

That's a great shout. When I've seen his pieces on Sky or heard him on Talksport, I've been very impressed. 

He did a great analysis on us last year and it was quite refreshing to read in the midst of a lot of comments where you could tell little research had gone into it. I've always looked out for him ever since as a result.

Like neville,  Ferdinand the most. Hargreves has grown on me nice to have a pundit who doesn't moan and critisize all the time. Scholes  is terrible.  So biased towards man u and talks shit. As for Merson he must be there for comedy value. 

• Administrator

The greatest, Owen Hargreaves during the Madrid derby last night xD 

'wonderful' and 'terrific' me and my mates always have a little sweepstake on when he will say the first in any match he commentates on xD 

The best has to be Ray Hudson like ATL said. Both the Robbies on NBC sports in the US are pretty sound. Also I dont know if I can call Henry as a pundit because he doesnt do many shows (?) but from what I have seen he sounds very intelligent to me.

• 6 months later...

I like jenus and murphy together on match of the day.  I know a lot of people don't like him but I don't mind robbie savage. I use to hate him but he is quite honest about his own ability as a player which is good to see.

• 1 month later...

Just watching the soccer special. Charlie Nickolas is such a wanker. Never managed a game in his life but always telling other managers what to do. 

5 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Just watching the soccer special. Charlie Nickolas is such a wanker. Never managed a game in his life but always telling other managers what to do. 

Charlie Nicholas is one of my childhood heroes!:(

What did he say?

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Charlie Nicholas is one of my childhood heroes!:(

What did he say?

He just always seems to be telling other managers what they should be doing and he acts like he knows more than them which annoys me. Think he was on about Marco silver

Archived