• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2020/2021 Kits

football forum

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

That Liverpool one looks so plain. Apart from the bluey-green there's nothing else to it :what:

Roma's is disappointing compared to some beauts they've had in the recent past. 

On 15/02/2020 at 14:48, Dr. Gonzo said:

But in the NFL, NBA, & baseball are all more like the MLS with it just being different colour schemes.

I don't think that's true either. NFL definitely has some common designs, but (for example) the Patriots, Packers, Seahawks, and Cardinals all have clearly different templates. Definitely not true in baseball, where each team can have as many as 4 or 5 shirts, let alone the same one for each team. Might be true in the NBA, but basketball's total shit anyway so that's not the primary concern

6 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

nike-liverpool-20-21-home-kit+%25281%252

as-roma-2020-2021-home-kit+%25281%2529.j

Pretty impressive that they've managed to make something so simple yet so bad for ours.

Roma's isn't very Roma. Might suit another team

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

arsenal-20-21-home-kit-5.jpg

I like that except for the fact there is another line of sponsor, not necessary.

The bruised banana yellow shirt they had from the 90's was brilliant and what they replicated last year based on it, wasn't bad.

So this is also a good effort too. It is possible to make changes without completely ruining the kit.

I know some of the garish late 80’s/early 90’s designs are now seen as classics and used for inspiration for kits these days but looking at some of the shirts we’ve seen served up over the past few years, I can’t see clubs using them as inspiration in the future. 

1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

The thing is, of all clubs, I’m least shocked by City having an awful shirt. They must bring out a shocker or two each season. 

Exhibit A

Manchester-City-Third-Football-Shirt-19-

Exhibit B

2-mcfc-third-shirt-18-19-min.jpg

Exhibit C

s-l300.jpg

Exhibit D

nike-orange-2016-2017-Man-City-Third-Foo

Exhibit E

90020.jpg

A, B and D are brilliant, the kit for A as a whole is brilliant

19 hours ago, Stan said:

Juve 3rd kit
juventus-20-21-third-kit-5.jpg

Hibs:
hibernian-fc-20-21-kit-3.jpg

Gremio:

gremio-20-21-kits-2.jpg

Liverpool home:

image.png

Liverpool away:
image.png

That Juve one is banging, I think the Liverpool one will be class when it’s properly laid out.

Love the Gremio kit style in general

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Danny said:

That Juve one is banging, I think the Liverpool one will be class when it’s properly laid out.

Love the Gremio kit style in general

Juve nah.

Liverpool home is ugh. Liverpool away maybe. For a striped kit, Gremio is alright.

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived