The better place to talk football.

2020/2021 Kits

football forum

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Eco said:

WHo is the new sponsor on the Chelsea kit? Actually looks decent I think.

They're a mobile phone/network provider.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

They're a mobile phone/network provider. 

I like it.

Sometimes the sponsor actually looks good on a kit. I still prefer the O2 on the old Arsenal kits, but this isn't bad.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Eco said:

I like it.

Sometimes the sponsor actually looks good on a kit. I still prefer the O2 on the old Arsenal kits, but this isn't bad.

Yeah could be a little smaller but goes well on that Chelsea kit.

I like the chevron effect on the shirt as well. 

53 minutes ago, Eco said:

I like it.

I don’t. They sponsor everything

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Saw this a few days ago...not great, but I haven't been thrilled with an Inter shirt in a few years.

Think it was 15/16 with the collar that was really good. Had proper stripes on the sleeves too.

The new Inter Milan top looks awful and the new Dortmund one, doesn't look much better. You'd think that these rich clubs would be able to come up with better designs for their tops, wouldn't you?

16 minutes ago, Michael said:

The new Inter Milan top looks awful and the new Dortmund one, doesn't look much better. You'd think that these rich clubs would be able to come up with better designs for their tops, wouldn't you?

There is only so much you can do with a striped kit.

Also, I feel like clubs are more set on making a drastic change to their kits to sell more, instead of just having a clean, simple kit year after year.

5 minutes ago, Eco said:

There is only so much you can do with a striped kit.

Also, I feel like clubs are more set on making a drastic change to their kits to sell more, instead of just having a clean, simple kit year after year.

Yes, but that's where they need to get creative. They could change the width of the stripes, they could give the sleeves a unique style etc... but instead they have gone for the awful zigzag look, which is is certainly a drastic change, but it looks bad in my opinion. I am sure many would agree.

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, but that's where they need to get creative. They could change the width of the stripes, they could give the sleeves a unique style etc... but instead they have gone for the awful zigzag look, which is is certainly a drastic change, but it looks bad in my opinion. I am sure many would agree. 

Certainly not my favorite. Inter spun it as a ode to the famous 2009 treble team and their kits, but that doesn't make any damn sense to me.

if they just did these each year, I would be a much bigger fan of them.

inter-18-19-home-kit-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• The topic was unpinned

Archived