The better place to talk football.

2020/2021 Kits

football forum

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eef1BWaX0AAhcJR?format=jpg&name=large

Eef1BMVXkAAFSlv?format=jpg&name=large

New release, quite like the top half, interesting we’ve gone for the pixelated look on the stripes like Wednesdays, but unlike their tinpot kit maker Adidas have done a better job with that effect with us. 

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Rick said:

Third is great, the other two are not. That home kit is a disaster from that picture. 

Yeah, I love the 3rd one, and actually quite like the away one too. The home one is meh.

Better images:

werder-bremen-trikot_home_2020_21_-2-21-

werder-bremen-trikot_away_2020_21_-2-21-

werder-bremen-stadt-trikot_bremen_-2-21-

• Administrator

I like the away and 3rd for Werder.

There's something about the big white patches I dislike. I do like the shade of green though so may be if it was all that colour it'd look nicer.

2 hours ago, DNA said:

Eef1BWaX0AAhcJR?format=jpg&name=large

Eef1BMVXkAAFSlv?format=jpg&name=large

New release, quite like the top half, interesting we’ve gone for the pixelated look on the stripes like Wednesdays, but unlike their tinpot kit maker Adidas have done a better job with that effect with us. 

Yeah I don't mind that and actually, the tact the sponsor fits in with your colour scheme of red, white and black compliments it really well.

I don't like the Pink away that I've seen mind.

• Administrator

Who's done the marketing for that xD?
Doesn't help having a black shirt with a black background so you can't even see the shirt. 

Don't like that grey bar going across the top.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, HawayTheLads said:

Sunderland announcing their new kit today and hoping it's an improvement on the last few now that Nike are our provider. Adidas shit right on us with some awful ones in recent seasons.

image.thumb.png.a66ada5b41379b089549a04ecc76d7a2.pngUujJy6yu?format=jpg&name=small

Definitely is an improvement on recent years mate! Still really don't like the new names and numbers style for the EFL though.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived