talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kevin Vogt - Werder Bremen

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vogt is an experienced and solid central defender, who will add depth to the Werder defence. Given their injury problems this season, a new reliable addition to the squad, will come as some relief to Werder Bremen.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Michael said:

Vogt is an experienced and solid central defender, who will add depth to the Werder defence. Given their injury problems this season, a new reliable addition to the squad, will come as some relief to Werder Bremen.

Fully expect him to get injured now :ph34r:

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Michael said:

Don't jinx him! You need your luck with injuries to change, if you want to ensure that you avoid the dreaded drop!:S

Not sure that's only bad luck to be honest. We had 18 players injured and missing a combined 125 games in the first half of the season (worst in the league); many of them with numerous repeatng muscle injuries - could well be at least partially linked to wrong training levels/insufficient recovery maybe.

I hope Vogt doesn't get injured haha. A three man backline with him, Moisander and Toprak sounds pretty solid. He can also play in DM if needed... But we still have too many injuries and too little depth in the squad.

26 minutes ago, nudge said:

Not sure that's only bad luck to be honest. We had 18 players injured and missing a combined 125 games in the first half of the season (worst in the league); many of them with numerous repeatng muscle injuries - could well be at least partially linked to wrong training levels/insufficient recovery maybe.

I hope Vogt doesn't get injured haha. A three man backline with him, Moisander and Toprak sounds pretty solid. He can also play in DM if needed... But we still have too many injuries and too little depth in the squad.

Yes, the injury crisis has been ridiculous at Werder this season. Perhaps it's partly to do with the training regime at the club. But it would be sad to see a big club like Werder get relegated. It was bad enough when Stuttgart and Hamburg (I know your sentiments are probably different) went down, but to have another big club go down would be dismal.

• Subscriber
On 13/01/2020 at 22:58, nudge said:

Fully expect him to get injured now :ph34r:

On 13/01/2020 at 23:08, Michael said:

Don't jinx him! You need your luck with injuries to change, if you want to ensure that you avoid the dreaded drop!:S

Well. It seems I was right. That looked like a serious injury and we'll probably lose him for a long time now. 

Screw this.

2 hours ago, nudge said:

Well. It seems I was right. That looked like a serious injury and we'll probably lose him for a long time now. 

Screw this.

Your luck is terrible with injuries, trying my best not to laugh out of respect9_9...but I think you have to either laugh or cry if you are a Werder fan with the injuries you keep having...ah well at least you won today and so did we🤗. Hopefully Werder and Frankfurt start climbing up the table now and put in a good run of results.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Michael said:

Your luck is terrible with injuries, trying my best not to laugh out of respect9_9...but I think you have to either laugh or cry if you are a Werder fan with the injuries you keep having...ah well at least you won today and so did we🤗. Hopefully Werder and Frankfurt start climbing up the table now and put in a good run of results.

Yeah at this point it's ridiculous... I think players will soon have even more reasons to reject our offers as signing for Werder seems to be directly linked with injury risk xD 

Anyway I really hope it's not too serious... It didn't look good and he was unconscious on the pitch for a while; the medics put him on a drip and brought him to the hospital for further examination :( 

A huge loss as the backline of Toprak-Vogt-Moisander finally looked stable....

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah at this point it's ridiculous... I think players will soon have even more reasons to reject our offers as signing for Werder seems to be directly linked with injury risk xD 

Anyway I really hope it's not too serious... It didn't look good and he was unconscious on the pitch for a while; the medics put him on a drip and brought him to the hospital for further examination :( 

A huge loss as the backline of Toprak-Vogt-Moisander finally looked stable....

The doctors at the club or the fitness coaches might start to be seriously questioned if things carry on like this..😁

Touch wood Vogt's injury isn't too serious, because I agree that a defence of Toprak-Vogt-Mosiander does look solid, there's plenty of experience there, that's for sure.

Archived