talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

I am back

football forum

Hello, it's Brian. No clue if I'll be allowed back, but I took a 2 month break and feel I want to come back now.

How have I been? OK. Up and down in my life. I finally achieved my dream job as a scout and am hoping to get even higher on the ladder.

How have you all been?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I probably shouldn't be here. It'd be better to keep my identity a secret. I like some of you though. I'm also tired of fighting and I want to see if I can maintain a thicker skin. Just won't talk much about my job and ignore any attacks.

1 hour ago, Vader said:

Hello, it's Brian. No clue if I'll be allowed back, but I took a 2 month break and feel I want to come back now.

How have I been? OK. Up and down in my life. I finally achieved my dream job as a scout and am hoping to get even higher on the ladder.

How have you all been?

Welcome back Brian, to be honest things have been much quieter without you. You can be a nuisance for some but i've always enjoyed all the drama and funny situations you bring to the forum, it's like a staple of the last 5 years.

47 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Welcome back Brian, to be honest things have been much quieter without you. You can be a nuisance for some but i've always enjoyed all the drama and funny situations you bring to the forum, it's like a staple of the last 5 years.

Can't tell if that's a compliment, but thumbs up anyways for your politeness :D 

2 hours ago, Vader said:

To be honest, I probably shouldn't be here. It'd be better to keep my identity a secret. I like some of you though. I'm also tired of fighting and I want to see if I can maintain a thicker skin. Just won't talk much about my job and ignore any attacks.

Mate can we talk about using the ignore function before anything blows up again? 

It won't shut out everything but it will surely reduce that exposure and therefore provide you a forum experience more to your liking?

3 hours ago, Cicero said:

Demands Rab to take the time out of his day to delete his account. 

Two months later, creates a new account 

i like you Brian, but sometimes you’re a real prick. 

Ah yes the 15 seconds that it took to do that. 

@Rab can you enlighten us and clarify whether this doesnt qualify as ban evading?? Marc and I were punished for "picking"on the staff yet someone can sit back and try to puppeteer the staff since mommy and daddy cant solve the problem this time?? I'm sorry but if I guy is stupid enough to plead guilty even though it's not true, they should live with the consequences? That and making up lies to try and get me banned is beyond anything I have ever seen, will gladly provide the link off me questioning the AFFs regulars about a conclusion being reached on me Being the snitch Bobby. Not a single person knew what i was talking about. 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Mate can we talk about using the ignore function before anything blows up again? 

It won't shut out everything but it will surely reduce that exposure and therefore provide you a forum experience more to your liking?

The ignore function won't do anything. I am the one who needs to do something for it to not blow up. If I feel bothered by any comments then I'll use it.

• The topic was locked

Archived