The better place to talk football.

I am back

football forum

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was locked
13 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

@Rab can you enlighten us and clarify whether this doesnt qualify as ban evading?? Marc and I were punished for "picking"on the staff yet someone can sit back and try to puppeteer the staff since mommy and daddy cant solve the problem this time?? I'm sorry but if I guy is stupid enough to plead guilty even though it's not true, they should live with the consequences? That and making up lies to try and get me banned is beyond anything I have ever seen, will gladly provide the link off me questioning the AFFs regulars about a conclusion being reached on me Being the snitch Bobby. Not a single person knew what i was talking about. 

Clearing this up so that everyone can understand what happened.

Brian isn't ban evading because Brian was never banned. Brian messaged me regarding deleting his account because he needed some time away from the forum. I asked Brian if he was ready for his account to be deleted and he said yes, so I deleted it. Brian came back a few hours later with another account saying he wasn't ready for this account to be banned because he hadn't messaged everyone he had wanted to message yet. Given the fact that Brian was always going to come back to the forum once he had sorted whatever it is he was wanting to sort out, we placed a suspension on the new account so it would be ready for Brian whenever he decided to come back.

Brian signed up to the forum again now he's ready to return and the account with the suspension on it got deleted and Brian will continue on this new account.

Archived