talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

football forum

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as we have this topic, a Smash specific Direct has been announced for this Thursday 2pm my time @Mel81x and @Vader

They should be announcing the final fighter in the current pack and would like to hear if anything's announced for the second set. My hope is for either Kiryu Kazuma (Yakuza), Phoenix Wright or Viewtiful Joe, but am also fully aware that all are extremely unlikely. 

• Subscriber

I'd like a Viewtiful Joe release for the Switch if they ever get around to it. But I am also hoping someone got their act together and found a way to make a Metroid release for the Switch. Its crying for it.

On 14/01/2020 at 13:18, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I wouldn't mind that actually. While it was never official for Sony, the opportunity to pit the mascots of Nintendo, Sega and Sony against each other would be good. Also forgot that Rayman wouldn't be a bad shout as well. 

Thinking about this, do Nintendo really want Crash on their game? They may be multiplatform now, but he used to be Sony and even the N. Sane Trilogy originally came out only on the PS4. Sonic made his way as Sega were no longer a competitor, so I'm not sure on this matter.

Solid Snake slightly contradicts this theory, but Metal Gear Solid creator wanted Snake on the game. If Activision don't take action, I doubt we'll see Crash in a future game.

6 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Technically two characters but yeah very disappointing. 

3 hours ago, Vader said:

Classic Nintendo :dam:

Sakurai has mentioned that the next six are already lined up. Not sure whether that's good or bad but I guess we'll find out in just under two years time. 

Archived