• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - Prediction League 2020 - Eco's Kremlin

football forum

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh, I got Perez in my team. Nice. 

Impossible to catch MUFC with one race left though, and I gotta be careful not to be overtaken by Eco on the final straight! 

Predicted a win for Max today. Stupid Charles. 

6 hours ago, Stan said:

I had Racing Point in my team which got me a lot of my points. 

@Eco smashed it.

Predictions were shit, but have a car lineup of RP, Renault, and McLaren, so needless to say Checo, Ocon, and Stroll got me a load of points. Need a superb week to catch @Tommy, but that is unlikely. 

• Administrator

Congratulations @MUFC!! You've finished top of the Prediction League. A pair of ladies feet are on their way to you. 

image.png

@Tommy 2nd and @Eco 3rd.

@nudge just about edges the late Cannabis (in TF365 terms) for Team Name of the Season. 

Enjoyed doing this and did much better than I expected to. Don't think I made any changes all season xD.

Would be up for doing the same next year too :) 

I am the champion

Has been a long, tough season with many ups and downs. For the first 5 races it was tight at the top. Unlike the previous year, I was unable to stretch an early advantage. 

In 2019 I was cocky. Upon the summer break I had an huge lead, it looked like it was in the bag. But poor decision making and strategy errors was to be my downfall.

This season, I gained strength as the season progressed. This time the same errors weren't going to occur. Rather than be a friendly figure with other teams. I decided to become a more obtuse individual. Keeping myself with my thoughts, which strengthen me phytologically and mentally. 

Even with Nudge and Tommy using double diffusers and illegal batteries, I still rose above them. 

From my team the biggest thanks has to go to Gasly. Hamilton alone couldn't win me the title. Gasly, performing way above expectations is where my additional points arose from.

The future?

I've decided to retire as a champ and keep it that way. Some may accuse me of doing a Rosberg and taking the cowards way out. But I'd prefer to be remembered as a champion. The time has arrived for up and coming stars like Eco to shine.

Fun year, and I certainly lucked out with my teams this year. Picked McLaren, RP, and Renault as my 3 and they did fantastic. Got Gasly for cheap early so I was kind of stuck with my drivers and I went with Max and Bottas. 

Good year everyone, look forward to doing this again. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived