talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lost my password for my account on talkfootball365.com

football forum

Hi there to the admin on this site.

I have basically lost my password for my account on this site. I wrote it down on a piece of paper when I first opened this account, but I have lost that paper. I never used my password apart from the first time, because I was automatically logged into the site, everytime I came on.

I have the same registered gmail account, so I wondered if it was possible for you to send me the option of creating a new password so that I can still use this account. Because my current laptop is old and I will be buying a new one in the next 2 weeks when I return to the UK on the 18th of January. So rather than having to open a new account with you on my new computer, I would prefer to keep my current account if that is possible.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Hey @Michael, if you're using Chrome and you've signed in using your gmail ID and PWD then it will auto-sync the passwords over to the new browser once you sign in. Obviously its better for you to reset the password and have it but thats there just in case you need it. Also, if you can get your password back by just going into most browser settings and revealing the password (Firefox and Chrome allow this).

For chrome 

• in the search/address bar - chrome://settings/?search=passwords
  • Look for section labelled 'Autofill' then expand this section, find the forum link and your username and password
  • Click the crossed out eye-icon and it should prompt you for your machine password and then it will show you the password

For Firefox

• In the address bar type or paste in - about:logins
  • Find the forum site on the side
  • Click the eye-icon and it should show your password

For most other browsers there are other ways to sort this out. 

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, Michael said:

Hi there to the admin on this site.

I have basically lost my password for my account on this site. I wrote it down on a piece of paper when I first opened this account, but I have lost that paper. I never used my password apart from the first time, because I was automatically logged into the site, everytime I came on.

I have the same registered gmail account, so I wondered if it was possible for you to send me the option of creating a new password so that I can still use this account. Because my current laptop is old and I will be buying a new one in the next 2 weeks when I return to the UK on the 18th of January. So rather than having to open a new account with you on my new computer, I would prefer to keep my current account if that is possible.

PM me. I can reset the password for you.

• The topic was locked

Archived