talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Film Club

football forum

We definitely need to set a theme or some rules in place. I love horror but I know it’s not for everyone. Some people love musical film, but I can’t stand it. I just think we all need to try as hard as possible to watch the suggestion (say give everyone Sunday to Saturday) and discuss it for the following week. Then start over. If everyone could DM me a film from Netflix/Prime, it’s a starting point. We then need to see if it’s available to those abroad. It’s a minefield but we’ve literally got to start somewhere.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
9 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

We definitely need to set a theme or some rules in place. I love horror but I know it’s not for everyone. Some people love musical film, but I can’t stand it. I just think we all need to try as hard as possible to watch the suggestion (say give everyone Sunday to Saturday) and discuss it for the following week. Then start over. If everyone could DM me a film from Netflix/Prime, it’s a starting point. We then need to see if it’s available to those abroad. It’s a minefield but we’ve literally got to start somewhere.

This is  a great website to check if a movie is available on a specific platform in any country: https://www.movieofthenight.com/catalog 

Could be helpful...

New on Netflix, The Unforgivable starring Sandra Bullock. Might be another case of Netflix just throwing money at recognisable names but it's on my list and might as well use this opportunity to get it off of the list. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Step Brothers Did We Just Become Best Friends GIFs - Get the best GIF on  GIPHY

Ill Pm you dawg. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
9 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Are there any rules to choosing? 

Less than 2 hours long, as apparently the majority on here have attention span of a fruit fly and patience of a newborn panda xD 

• Subscriber
47 minutes ago, nudge said:

Less than 2 hours long, as apparently the majority on here have attention span of a fruit fly and patience of a newborn panda xD 

Well i was thinking that.... but it's better coming from you as you're not a cunt :ph34r:.

I nominate:

Gotti: HBO 1996 version. Much better than the recent Travolta version, including fantastic performances from Armand Assante and Anthony Quinn.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Well i was thinking that.... but it's better coming from you as you're not a cunt :ph34r:.

I nominate:

Gotti: HBO 1996 version. Much better than the recent Travolta version, including fantastic performances from Armand Assante and Anthony Quinn.

I watched this in the 90s. The full movie is on Youtube.

Archived