talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Nabil Bentaleb - Schalke to Everton/Crystal Palace

football forum

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will pretty much take anything that will improve the football. 

In attack at times this is probably the worst Newcastle "team" in my life time. It's not because they're pure shite it is because they can't do anything. I've seen teams with individuals that are pure shite but at least we did create and even control.

14 hours ago, Harvsky said:

What is his ideal position @SchalkeUK

Anywhere mid-field or defence where he can take charge and boss the rest of the team - usually with great effect.  He can be a great leader ordisrupter m- dependiong on how his colleagues get on with him.  AT HIS BEST HE IS BRILLIANT ....BUT!

15 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Anywhere mid-field or defence where he can take charge and boss the rest of the team - usually with great effect.  He can be a great leader ordisrupter m- dependiong on how his colleagues get on with him.  AT HIS BEST HE IS BRILLIANT ....BUT!

I guess there isn't a great deal of risk for us because we have plenty of centre mids. 

After they way your lot finished last night anything else will be a bonus - particularly as Bentaleb can be a really fit man if his injury has totally cleared up - another one to play 90 plus minutes which really was what yesterday was all about - interesting to watch how it works out!

2 hours ago, SchalkeUK said:

After they way your lot finished last night anything else will be a bonus - particularly as Bentaleb can be a really fit man if his injury has totally cleared up - another one to play 90 plus minutes which really was what yesterday was all about - interesting to watch how it works out!

Should debut against Oxford on Saturday in the FA Cup

• The topic was locked

Archived