Mallorca vs Valencia, 11.00
Real Betis vs Real Sociedad, 13.00
Villarreal vs Espanyol, 15.00
Athletic Bilbao vs Celta Vigo, 17.30
Barcelona vs Granada, 20.00

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was actually a very good performance by Barcelona despite only ending 1-0, as Granada defended very well and there were chances created, while Granada didn't have a sniff at goal at all. Some good one touch passing moves and the pressing off the ball was improved. It's only the first game under Quique so there is still a lot of improvement to be made, but I genuinely thought alot of good signs were there last night.

I still don't rate Griezmann though. I used to rate him at Real Sociedad but since then I've never really been a big fan of him at all, not for Atletico, not for France and especially not for Barcelona. The Suarez injury is a huge blow as he was in excellent form this season and involved in the last 12 or so goals before last night's game.

Riqui Puig also looked very bright when he came on and deserves more chances. It would be interesting to see what a midfield of himself, de Jong and Arthur would look like as all 3 are different from each other, I believe they'd be compatible and of course, they are the future of the midfield.

• The title was changed to La Liga 2019/20 - Week 20 Fixtures - 17-19th January, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived