Top Goalscorers
Liverpool - Mo Salah (14)
Man Utd - Marcus Rashford (19)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Rick said:

At home, in very good form against this lot, who possibly are without Rashford. Surely we should be beating them. 

3-1 is my prediction. 

I think since Mata scored that overhead kick at Anfield (Gerrard red card as well?) I've predicted it'll be a certified Liverpool win but Utd somehow pluck out a draw or win xD 

• Subscriber

How bad is Rashford's injury? I figured it must have been bad when they had to take him off last night but that may just have been a precaution. 

All that said, there's good news in the fact that Fabinho is in training and is tipped to be ready to feature here as well. 

• Subscriber

Going for a draw 1-1, I don't think we can stop Liverpool's steam-rolling winning matches run but it would be nice if we did, as a certain departed United supporter would have said...

JUST WIN UNITED, JUST FUCKING WIN

MAN UTD 3-1

I can't see a 3-1 win at Anfield, to be honest, and if we did I would run starkers down the stairs and around the block, them come back in and wait for the wife to kick the shite out of me. 

• The topic was pinned

As bad as they are, their record against the top sides is good this season. They're set up to play on the counter. Rashford missing would be a big blow for them. I think he'll probably play though. It'll just be that goblin looking cunt thinking he's clever playing 'mind games'

Salah to come up with a big performance. An I right in thinking he's not scored against them yet? Must be one of the few teams he hasn't

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, LFCMike said:

As bad as they are, their record against the top sides is good this season. They're set up to play on the counter. Rashford missing would be a big blow for them. I think he'll probably play though. It'll just be that goblin looking cunt thinking he's clever playing 'mind games'

Salah to come up with a big performance. An I right in thinking he's not scored against them yet? Must be one of the few teams he hasn't

LOFL

Since we last lost a league game, 3 new iPhones were made, 9 Marvel movies came out, and Manchester United spent £390m on players so they could remain shite.

I hope we absolutely humiliate them and get Solksjaer the sack. Apparently they’re saying a Maguire and Rashford are out, which probably means they’re fine and it’s Solksjaer thinking he’s clever like his last few run outs against us - because he’s like the low budget worst bits of Ferguson and Mourinho.

These are shite, I hope we go out and let their players and fans see how shite they really are.

Having said that, it feels like we’re always shit against United. But there’s no reason for us to be shit against this expensive yet useless side

5 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Since we last lost a league game, 3 new iPhones were made, 9 Marvel movies came out, and Manchester United spent £390m on players so they could remain shite.

I hope we absolutely humiliate them and get Solksjaer the sack. Apparently they’re saying a Maguire and Rashford are out, which probably means they’re fine and it’s Solksjaer thinking he’s clever like his last few run outs against us - because he’s like the low budget worst bits of Ferguson and Mourinho.

These are shite, I hope we go out and let their players and fans see how shite they really are.

Having said that, it feels like we’re always shit against United. But there’s no reason for us to be shit against this expensive yet useless side

It would be great if we just ignored the baseline of tedious football in these fixtures and went out and had a crack at playing our best in our usual way.

Given city dropped points it makes it a free hit. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived