Man City vs Crystal Palace
Norwich vs Bournemouth
Southampton vs Wolves
West Ham vs Everton

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Fully expecting a draw here. I'd be surprised to see us go there and win as long as West Ham are still in their second honeymoon period. We're not exactly firing on all cylinders. I also expect us to be resilient and organised enough not to lose. A win would be great but a draw allows to maintain the momentum of recent results as we face three more winnable fixtures in the coming weeks.

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

0-4-5 is our formation it’s a disgrace. 18 days into a transfer window 

While I think getting a striker is definitely a long-term requirement I can also see a formation like that being useful at shutting down teams like Brighton and getting a draw too.

Surely, at the beginning of the year there would have been a meeting about VAR and it been absolutely drilled into all the players, 'Do not, under any circumstances, deliberately handle the ball, especially to stop a goal, it will be seen, it will be a penalty and you will be sent off'...I guess instinct overrides reason xD

• Administrator

Sounded harsh anyway from what they're saying on Final Score. Sounded as if the ball struck Riedewald on his foot then up on to his arm which, by the rules, should not constitute a penalty. So VAR has correctly overturned it if that's the case.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived