• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 18th January, 2020

football forum

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Aguero always there. Probably snatch it now. 

Agreed.

Would be lovely for us if they didn't though.... would lessen the pressure for us in the United game (maybe increasing the chances of actual decent football getting played)

1 hour ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I swear we've had nothing from VAR this season, stonewall penalty on Pepe not given and of course we concede... 

Surely you're not talking about the one where Pepe jumps into the Sheffield United defender?

• Subscriber

Most predictable 1-1 of the season. West Ham couldn't afford to lose that at home and we've gone there without Sigurdsson and Richarlison on top of our other midfield issues.

Only saw the last ten minutes. Glad Gordon got 45 minutes, looked alright from what I saw.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

It'll be fine when we have video replays. xD

Honestly people say we have some of the best officiating in the world which is absolutely terrifying if true.

The only country I can say with 100% certainty we’ve got better refs than is Spain. Spanish referees are fucking AIDS, everything’s a fucking foul in their eyes. No idea how Simeone’s Atletico has managed to do well over the years considering their refs that are afraid to acknowledge football’s a contact sport tbh

• The topic was unpinned

Archived