talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ashley Young - Inter Sign Defender On Loan From Man Utd

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ashley Young is an integral part of the Manchester United squad and it was a massive mistake letting him leave. This was partly the fault of the board for waiting until Inter practically signed him to actually offer him the contract but also fans who have used him as a scapegoat to all our problems. I'm intrigued to understand why people are saying he should be allowed to leave when the logical move is to keep him.

8 minutes ago, Kong said:

Ashley Young is an integral part of the Manchester United squad and it was a massive mistake letting him leave. This was partly the fault of the board for waiting until Inter practically signed him to actually offer him the contract but also fans who have used him as a scapegoat to all our problems. I'm intrigued to understand why people are saying he should be allowed to leave when the logical move is to keep him.

@DeadLinesman

care to rebuttal? 

Young wants to leave. He thought it was best a small transfer fee was received rather than fucking off on a free. End of story. It’s a loss in the sense of seniority on the dressing room and leadership, but he should have been gone years ago. It’s a sad indictment of us as a club.

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.062f87d8acdc09d8d3ecb31b9089a299.png

Inter Milan have signed defender Ashley Young from Manchester United for £1.28m on an initial six-month deal, with an option to extend for a further season.

The 34-year-old had previously told United of his desire to join Inter and had not been involved in the club's past three games.

The deal brings an end to Young's eight-and-a-half-year stay at United.

He played 261 times for United and was club captain this season, but only started 10 league games in 2019-20.

FULL REPORT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.png.f3789b401a4d50d66c4445722bb47b05.png

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1530906

Details

• The title was changed to Ashley Young - Inter Sign Defender On Loan From Man Utd
  • Subscriber
22 hours ago, Kong said:

Welcome to TF365 @Kong and I hope you post more than just posting this one because you think Young going was a massive mistake, as Phill said he should have been gone years ago and I hope the likes of Lingard, Pogba, Jones and a few others follow young into the wild blue yonder...oh and Woody and the Glazer mob follow too into the wild blue yonder, keep posting. :D 

23 hours ago, Kong said:

Because trashbins tier footballers like him, Lingard and most of the current players are why this team is in this situation. And don't come with the "oh he gave it his all, he was a professional". He literally survived 8-9 years by offering nothing and being an Anderson on the flanks, stealing a spot and then people complain why the team is bad when the team is filled with those kind of players.

Archived