The better place to talk football.

Head of Islamic State in Afghanistan Killed

football forum

• The title was changed to Head of Islamic State in Afghanistan Killed
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow - this is massive. 

One of the few organizations that would say should all be eliminated and the world would be a better place. 

I hope Allah slaps him before sending his stupid ass to hell. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, adziom said:

Forgive my ignorance, but is this an actual good thing or is it a "kill one and another three sprout up in his place" kind of thing? It usually ends up being the latter.

i think anyone part of ISIS being killed is a good thing. 

7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I agree but Europe can't sit back and do nothing. Action was way overdue regardless of the comeback.

True, it's just a vicious circle though.

the Taliban are the main force in Afghanistan not ISIS, its a bit of Western PR making it seem like the relentless droning of the Afghanistan countryside is accomplish anything other than protecting opiate crops. 

In reality whoever has bombed and is assume it's the Yanks have pretty much just took out a radical mosque leader in Bradford, nothing more. In Terms of the situation in Afghanistan this changes sweet fuck all. 

45 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I agree but Europe can't sit back and do nothing. Action was way overdue regardless of the comeback.

In terms of Islamic terrorism/ fundamentalism. Short of genocide, ultimately all military action will prove fruitless. The real solution is social engineering and forcing a cultural awakening. Not going to happen though it's all a "religion of peace". 

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

the Taliban are the main force in Afghanistan not ISIS, its a bit of Western PR making it seem like the relentless droning of the Afghanistan countryside is accomplish anything other than protecting opiate crops. 

In reality whoever has bombed and is assume it's the Yanks have pretty much just took out a radical mosque leader in Bradford, nothing more. In Terms of the situation in Afghanistan this changes sweet fuck all. 

you'll turn anything in to a negative xD 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

you'll turn anything in to a negative xD 

Not my intention, just trying to show the shit we're being fed about it all. I'm doing IS a disservice saying it's a Bradford radical. They're more like the SNP have clout in a certain region but very little overall in like 90% of the country. Still don't stop Western media spinning it to make it look like Western governments are actually doing something. 

Pakistan and Afghanistan are Taliban. YouTube Vice Terrorism taliban the guy Surresh gets front line it's a great series. 

3 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Are the US involved in this killing at all? It'd be nice if they are, for all the shit Donald Trump takes he's exactly what the world needs in some respects.

You may say the same about Rafa Benítez... or Ronald McDonald.

3 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Are the US involved in this killing at all? It'd be nice if they are, for all the shit Donald Trump takes he's exactly what the world needs in some respects.

You cannot be serious.

Man, he is not what the world needs. The world does not need another person who hates (insert group), and builds walls. The world needs someone who is going to work diligently to understand the everyone, and pay more attention to Americans than being the 'World Police'. This stupid Health Care bill that just passed just shows how far off we have become. It's a group of rich people, making decisions that would cut the budget, but also screw over rape victims, people with ADHD, and other 'Pre-existing Conditions'. 

Trump is a joke, but one that was surely to come sooner or later since this is currently a country so divided. Do I want ISIS gone? Absolutely. Do I want us to spend more time and resources on the Syrian Civil War when we have domestic issues that need to be addressed and solved? Absolutely not. 

We shouldn't be the world police. It's not our job. I firmly believe countries getting together to defeat a common evil (like ISIS), but if we really wanted that, then ISIS would have been dead years ago. You think they would of had a chance if Russia, China, USA, Europe got together and eliminated them? Fuck no. But that is not how things are done. Everybody wants something more, bigger, better. 

US doesn't need Trump, and we didn't need Hillary. We need someone is going to open our doors to refugees, and spend their time and efforts getting this bi-partisan eliminated and spending resources to get our country better today, than it was yesterday. Sadly, that is not what I think Trump is.

On a final note, I hope I am proven wrong about Trump, because I would never want the President of the US to fail. But I know every team, country, civilization has it's ebbs and flows, and I'm afraid we are about to go into a giant ebb with Trump's election, and our increasing declining education and policies.  

Rant over. 

On 5/7/2017 at 6:49 PM, ATL said:

You cannot be serious.

Man, he is not what the world needs. The world does not need another person who hates (insert group), and builds walls. The world needs someone who is going to work diligently to understand the everyone, and pay more attention to Americans than being the 'World Police'. This stupid Health Care bill that just passed just shows how far off we have become. It's a group of rich people, making decisions that would cut the budget, but also screw over rape victims, people with ADHD, and other 'Pre-existing Conditions'. 

Trump is a joke, but one that was surely to come sooner or later since this is currently a country so divided. Do I want ISIS gone? Absolutely. Do I want us to spend more time and resources on the Syrian Civil War when we have domestic issues that need to be addressed and solved? Absolutely not. 

We shouldn't be the world police. It's not our job. I firmly believe countries getting together to defeat a common evil (like ISIS), but if we really wanted that, then ISIS would have been dead years ago. You think they would of had a chance if Russia, China, USA, Europe got together and eliminated them? Fuck no. But that is not how things are done. Everybody wants something more, bigger, better. 

US doesn't need Trump, and we didn't need Hillary. We need someone is going to open our doors to refugees, and spend their time and efforts getting this bi-partisan eliminated and spending resources to get our country better today, than it was yesterday. Sadly, that is not what I think Trump is.

On a final note, I hope I am proven wrong about Trump, because I would never want the President of the US to fail. But I know every team, country, civilization has it's ebbs and flows, and I'm afraid we are about to go into a giant ebb with Trump's election, and our increasing declining education and policies.  

Rant over. 

Building a wall is better than allowing unchecked human smuggling and Coyotajes  raping near every woman (I think it's near 80%, Amnesty International says 60%) that border hops, it's common knowledge for women to border hop to take birth control. It's a brutal business and believe me it's not just people that are chasing the American Dream with anchor babies and marriages that are popping over. Human smuggling is $$$ and the Mexican government doesn't give two fucks because what is good for Carlos Slim is good for corrupt politicians (think everytime a Mexican sends money home or makes a call to Mexico it lines Slim's pocket with American pesos). It's only getting worse with more security added. People flow into this country are victims to Mexican cartels and Coyotajes and it's brutal, if it's harder for them to border hop and deportations are more instant and unforgiving you'd have to imagine they'd stop trying to hop in such large numbers. When it's futile why bother?

It's more than just immigration, it's a brutal illegal people smuggling business that is tied to organised crime. Why people never talk about this with immigration, I'll never know. It's all 'American Dream' and white picket fence to most people, 'oh they just want to a better life!'. Well, excuse me if a better life doesn't in bloody clude rape and being indebted to cartels.

8 hours ago, Spike said:

Building a wall is better than allowing unchecked human smuggling and Coyotajes  raping near every woman (I think it's near 80%, Amnesty International says 60%) that border hops, it's common knowledge for women to border hop to take birth control. It's a brutal business and believe me it's not just people that are chasing the American Dream with anchor babies and marriages that are popping over. Human smuggling is $$$ and the Mexican government doesn't give two fucks because what is good for Carlos Slim is good for corrupt politicians (think everytime a Mexican sends money home or makes a call to Mexico it lines Slim's pocket with American pesos). It's only getting worse with more security added. People flow into this country are victims to Mexican cartels and Coyotajes and it's brutal, if it's harder for them to border hop and deportations are more instant and unforgiving you'd have to imagine they'd stop trying to hop in such large numbers. When it's futile why bother?

It's more than just immigration, it's a brutal illegal people smuggling business that is tied to organised crime. Why people never talk about this with immigration, I'll never know. It's all 'American Dream' and white picket fence to most people, 'oh they just want to a better life!'. Well, excuse me if a better life doesn't in bloody clude rape and being indebted to cartels.

Similar with a lot of Europes current influx sexual assault in the camps / route is very high

13 hours ago, Spike said:

Just out of curiosity. Is Carlos Slim regarded as the mexican (((Soros))) for you these days?

43 minutes ago, Kowabunga said:

Just out of curiosity. Is Carlos Slim regarded as the mexican (((Soros))) for you these days?

The general idea of Slim is that he is one of, if not the most powerful man in Mexico and by extent the USA. Not only does he shape the cultural mindsets of Mexico but he has his claws firmly deep into the USA. Ever wonder why the New York Times is the most pro-immigration newspaper in the USA? It's because Slim owns it and Mexican immigration is gangbusters for him. I feel like not many people actually know about Slim, he is far more clandestine and hands-off in his approach compared to Soros. I don't feel he is a particularly evil man but he isn't a person that has the interests of his countrymen in mind.

I'd wager he has more power than Enrique Nieto. 

14 hours ago, Spike said:

While I dislike Donald Trump's style and I think the construction of a wall won't stop the influx, I think the american government have the right to enforce its boarders to restrict illegal immigration. As much as I dislike it and I'm unfortunate for being born in South America, I simply don't have the god-given right to cross ilegally the mexican boarder and enter United States. Its within their sovereignity and best interests of americans low-skills workers, and it isn't racist in my opinion. 

On 5/8/2017 at 0:43 AM, adziom said:

Forgive my ignorance, but is this an actual good thing or is it a "kill one and another three sprout up in his place" kind of thing? It usually ends up being the latter.

Exactly this.

@topic 

If they are really serious then they should stop the terrorists manufacturing units running in Pakistan under the blessings of Pakistan Army, ISI (Pakistani intelligence) and to an extent China (who support Pakistan).

Archived