Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal
Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea (EFL Cup)

Head to Head
Chelsea - 65 wins
Draws - 58
Arsenal - 76 wins

Top Goalscorers
Chelsea - Tammy Abraham (15)
Arsenal - Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (16)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Ever?! :o

Wow that's poorly worded. 

No, this year. I usually watch 3-5 a year. Never had a EPL team so I just haven't cared to watch too much. If Leeds make it up, that may all change. 

36 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Shame about James, was rated 50/50 before tonight, obviously not taking chances with him

Better to not take a chance with him, considering the fixture congestion and what's happened to Kane and Rashford imo. A bad injury could set back his development while he's looking pretty good right now.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Better to not take a chance with him, considering the fixture congestion and what's happened to Kane and Rashford imo. A bad injury could set back his development while he's looking pretty good right now.

Agreed, still a long way to go yet so no point in pushing him into something that could turn more serious 

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Some credit to CHO who was looking a shadow of himself a few weeks ago really looks sharp now and up for it in recent games... 

Has improved since Arsenal away. All about coming back mentally after an injury like that. 

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Some credit to CHO who was looking a shadow of himself a few weeks ago really looks sharp now and up for it in recent games... 

Maybe it was just a bit of rust he had to work off after being out for so long?

Hope he comes good full time though, for the England setup having the 3 of CHO, Sancho and Sterling could be very very very nice for the international side.

I don’t understand how Mustafi still gets time on the pitch for Arsenal. There surely has to be a better defender even in the youth setup at Arsenal. I have a hard time believing any prospect with 2 legs and a pulse that’s played the position before could be worse than Mustafi - he’s genuinely one of the worst defenders I’ve ever seen in the league 

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-2 Arsenal - Tuesday 21st January, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived