Sheff Utd vs Man City

Wednesday 22nd January, 2020
Man Utd vs Burnley, 20.15
Tottenham vs Norwich

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Hopefully this is a rare case of us actually facing a team at the right time. No pressure on them to get a result after winning on Saturday and they have loads of injuries. If Richarlison is back, surely we take the three points here? Then again, this is Everton and I don't think we have much in our locker for the remainder of the season than solid organisation and low-scoring, hard fought wins.

• Subscriber

Waiting with eager anticipation (aka constipation) to see if our wonderful smiling manager plays the likes of Jones & Lingard, we lose and then he will smile and say "We are getting there and we were unlucky to lose".

Had a dream last night, United 4-0 Burnley, then our son woke me up snoring in the backroom...sigh.

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

2-0 Everton..... after pulling out all the defensive stops and mugging us over you will probably throw this one away.. 

True. Everton at home was the only game we actually looked alright going forward and we lost it.

50 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

What's worse is that those drawings are less bizarre than an actual professional football team having to field Schneiderlin and Delph as a midfield pairing.

Walcott looks like a piece of burnt toast.

I actually quite like that they put kids drawings up to show the XI - it's pretty cute and I imagine those young fans that see their pictures up on the Everton twitter are so happy with themselves.

3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Manchester City got robbed there.

Good B|

In other news - Watford take the lead against Villa. Watford really looking like they'll survive this relegation fight now, but Villa really do look on the ropes now.

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Moise Kean scored wtf

Wouldn't be surprised if he starts looking pretty decent now. You could tell he was talented at Juve and he moved on because he wants regular football - fair play to him. And that celebration looked like someone just removed shitloads of weight from his shoulders. I think that's a load of pressure off him now.

Usual poor football. 

No point in this game continuing as we aren't capable of getting out of our own half.

Joelinton is so far out of his depth it just beggars belief that our head of recruitment is still in a job. 

£40m for him was a desperate PR stunt. Rafa said not worth it, bought him anyway to keep the national press quiet.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived