The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 21-22nd January, 2020

football forum

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dan said:

Brighton might well be the dark horse in this relegation battle.

Think Bournemouth will put those fears to rest with the next few games. They'll solidify their exit from top flight football unless they can come up with some miracle that keeps them up. 

• Subscriber

I haven't seen any of the game aside from the goals on reddit. Delighted for Kean, Calvert-Lewin's goalscoring going from strength to strength. Apparently we dominated the game.

Oh well. I'm past the point of getting pissed off at us now. Hopefully the young players learn from tonight. Second time Ancelotti has had a real insight into why we are where we are in the past five years. It'll take a while to sort it out.

The rest of the league are also so embarrassingly piss poor that we can still very realistically get into Europe even if we don't improve significantly.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

We concede the type of goals that you see on pages like Sport Bible from the Kazakhstan Third Division that goes viral after being filmed on someone's phone. Only us.

I'd sympathise… but I've seen a fucking beach ball score on us.

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

That was hilarious not gonna lie. 

Whoever that referee was, I sincerely hope his career's been ruined (it's probably not, he's probably still refereeing premier league matches tbh). Fucking hate that stupid twat, deserves to be shot out of a canon into a wall.

5 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

We are absolute robbing bastards, it's hilarious :4_joy:

Yet we Scousers are the ones with the thieving reputation :(

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Whoever that referee was, I sincerely hope his career's been ruined (it's probably not, he's probably still refereeing premier league matches tbh). Fucking hate that stupid twat, deserves to be shot out of a canon into a wall.

Yet we Scousers are the ones with the thieving reputation :(

Mike Jones. Terrible ref and yes still reffing in this league sadly. 

• Subscriber

You know Carlo maybe its not such a good idea to bring up this particular fact when the team you lost to on that night was the local rival of the team you manage? I get the message being conveyed but I can't help but chuckle a little bit.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Mike Jones. Terrible ref and yes still reffing in this league sadly. 

Oh it was Mike Jones? He was awful, but I thought he'd retired?

But holy shit, he was in the league for a while after that goal and I feel like there's no way that should have been the case. Mental to think someone like Clattenburg's in China while Mike Jones is (or was recently) in our league.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived