Draws - 17
Liverpool - 52 wins

Top Goalscorers
Wolves - Raul Jimenez (13)
Liverpool - Mo Salah (15)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be interested to see how we go here after the United game...?

Do we remain meek, unassuming and just as focused on the next fixture as before? Or does the confidence surge coming off the United fixture show up in a swagger?

Either way I think we should be capable of winning the game, but the manner of it will be interesting. 

• Subscriber

I can't see Liverpool becoming complacent or have any form of 'swagger' to be honest. This team know what is at stake and they know they are a good team but I think they will still take it game by game. It's not over until it's over and they know that.

• Administrator

Whenever I think Liverpool might face a potential slip-up, they come out the other end with 3 points and job done.

So now I shall predict that Liverpool will romp to a 5-0 win starting with Thursday.

30 minutes ago, Stan said:

Whenever I think Liverpool might face a potential slip-up, they come out the other end with 3 points and job done.

So now I shall predict that Liverpool will romp to a 5-0 win starting with Thursday.

🤣 Same. Except I feel they will drop points the moment I tip them to win convincingly! And in my case that's not the effect I'm hoping for

Stick with the same team as yesterday. Let’s them ride the confidence wave into this game. Be another hard game against these lot though. 

Be on the train during this so hopefully my data holds up and I can watch. 

This'll be a tough one because on their day, I think Wolves are better than most clubs in the league. Having said that, I've got faith in this side to get a result anywhere at this point - as long as we play well. Hoping the lads just continue to take it match by match, so we can stop clenching so much.

• The title was changed to Wolves 1-2 Liverpool - Thursday 23rd January, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived