• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wolves 1-2 Liverpool - Thursday 23rd January, 2020

football forum

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Off his shoulder. You just can’t buy luck like this.

Tbh you should be happy - the only reason you're in 5th right now is because Wolves and Sheffield United have had to play us and City recently...

1 minute ago, Stan said:

as if it matters xD (in the league)

I'd like us to win all the competitions we're still in this season... and I also want us to smash some league records and keep upsetting the rest of the country in the process. Best chance of that happening requires Mane fit and in form.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'd like us to win all the competitions we're still in this season... and I also want us to smash some league records and keep upsetting the rest of the country in the process. Best chance of that happening requires Mane fit and in form.

Lets hope Mino fills the shoes well.

2 minutes ago, BartraPique1932 said:

There are so many misplaced passes/shots and terrible first touches in this game. It's a proper slap stick fest. Why so many unforced errors? Tired?

That will be the excuse. Expect another Klopp tirade about the fixture list if Mane is badly injured.

In reality it's the arse end of January, it's a shit time of year, everyone is skint and can't be arsed. I'm sure it's the same for the players.

• Subscriber

I'm glad we got to half-time with them not scoring. After Mino came on there just seemed to be a bit of lost form and shape. A little half-time talk and things should be back again. Salah should have taken the option to pass it instead of shoot it considering he had already dragged three defenders out of position.

• The title was changed to Wolves 1-2 Liverpool - Thursday 23rd January, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived