football forum

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Salah should have passed it to the Ox there

It does not surprise me that he should have passed but didn't xD 

Thought there was a period where he got rid of that selfish trait but it appears to have come back tonight...

Just now, Stan said:

It does not surprise me that he should have passed but didn't xD 

Thought there was a period where he got rid of that selfish trait but it appears to have come back tonight...

All of our attackers, other than Firmino, are pretty selfish tbh - I can't say I fault players that score a lot for being confident and selfish that they can put the chances away.

But this was a situation where the other player has an easy goal while they're unmarked. Just frustrating

• The title was changed to Wolves (Jimenez, 51') 1-1 Liverpool - Thursday 23rd January, 2020
1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Don't know how you can watch I'm more sympathetic to Liverpool than ever but it's doing my head in how they keep doing this. Don't mind them winning the league but going unbeaten would be too much. 

I’d say I like watching quality football, but this has almost been smash and grab stuff second half. It’s like United in the 90’s with the jamminess tbf.

Watched this a bit. The crazy thing is, I'm not convinced these would win the league without Klopp. They have some great players and would comfortably be top 4 but Klopp's strategy pushes them to the very top and ultimately they are the best side in the world right now, without any doubt.

• The title was changed to Wolves 1-2 Liverpool - Thursday 23rd January, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived