The better place to talk football.

Bertrand Traoré - Aston Villa Sign Striker From Lyon

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.1af8ecaf0e9903cb4d89dfa13c0a04c3.png

According to the Daily Mail Arrow.png.b83e66bfd894e2e16fb60b030a2834a9.png, Aston Villa have now made a new £19million bid for Lyon winger Bertrand Traore.

It’s claimed that Villa had already failed with one bid of £15.7million for Traore, but have now returned with a new offer.

Villa have allegedly raised their bid to £19million, and Traore is thought to be keen on a move to Villa Park as he is excited by a possible return to English football. (HITC)Arrow.png.b83e66bfd894e2e16fb60b030a2834a9.png

• The title was changed to Bertrand Traoré - Aston Villa Linked

I'm so glad to see him leave Lyon. Technically, he can be a good player. He can shoot, he can cross, he's tricky, can beat a man one on one, but his problem is his zero football intelligence. He's one of the most frustrating players I've ever had the misfortune to watch.

• The title was changed to Bertrand Traoré - Aston Villa Sign Striker From Lyon
On 19/09/2020 at 03:57, ...Dan said:

I'm so glad to see him leave Lyon. Technically, he can be a good player. He can shoot, he can cross, he's tricky, can beat a man one on one, but his problem is his zero football intelligence. He's one of the most frustrating players I've ever had the misfortune to watch.

Players like that are so annoying.

On 19/09/2020 at 07:57, ...Dan said:

Ah yeah, like a headless chicken.

Archived