talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Yellowstone

football forum

• Subscriber

I figured Id make a thread as I know at least a couple of us have watched it. @Bluewolf @nudge a new teaser trailer came out last week for season 3 which comes out sometime in the summer.

Ill include a season 1 trailer for those that are interested in starting but basically its about an old ranch family dealing with modernization in Monatana, features some excellent acting throughout and a decent enough story to follow.

Another announcement they made is Yellowstone will be coming to NBC's streaming platform whenever that is released as currently its running on Paramount network through cable.

Season 3 snipit:

Season 1 trailer:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Viva la FCB said:

DO IT :hh:

btw thats what this thread was all about......

I'm currently rewatching Westworld in order to get ready for the new season in February and then I'll do it after that :D 

• 5 months later...
  • Subscriber

Season 3's off to a bangin start, I just caught up (3 episodes in) I dont know what it all is about this show but I still like it. The backdrops of Montana are absolutely beautiful if nothing else. 

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
On 24/08/2020 at 11:49, Bluewolf said:

Well holy fuck!!! 

Just finished the last episode of season 3

What an ending... 

I hate season ending cliff hangers like that... make me wait a god damn year xD

I think its unlikely they kill off Beth shes too great of a character but at the same time the arc they setup for the season would make sense. Originally I was thinking they could kill off John but hes almost the only one left that even cares about the ranch.. I suppose if he dies and Beth survives she could pick up the torch as she knows thats what he wanted. 

Anyway overall I quite like the season, much more back to the roots of the original season for me, more about the cow boying and ranching then the sensationalizing with gun battles and hit crews other then the final little bit there. Cant wait for season 4.

18 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I hate season ending cliff hangers like that... make me wait a god damn year xD

Reveal hidden contents

I think its unlikely they kill off Beth shes too great of a character but at the same time the arc they setup for the season would make sense. Originally I was thinking they could kill off John but hes almost the only one left that even cares about the ranch.. I suppose if he dies and Beth survives she could pick up the torch as she knows thats what he wanted. 

Anyway overall I quite like the season, much more back to the roots of the original season for me, more about the cow boying and ranching then the sensationalizing with gun battles and hit crews other then the final little bit there. Cant wait for season 4.

Annoying right... xD

• 1 year later...
  • Subscriber

@Bluewolf @Viva la FCB is either of you still watching? I believe Season 4 premiered a few days ago. 

I'm starting Season 2 tonight... The reason: I just learned that a prequel series called 1883 will be out later this year and follow the Dutton family of the past, as they travel west through the Great Plains in search of the promised land Montana. Looks like a proper western :o 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

@Bluewolf @Viva la FCB is either of you still watching? I believe Season 4 premiered a few days ago. 

I'm starting Season 2 tonight... The reason: I just learned that a prequel series called 1883 will be out later this year and follow the Dutton family of the past, as they travel west through the Great Plains in search of the promised land Montana. Looks like a proper western :o 

Thanks for the heads up... It was left on a knife edge last season... 

The trailer looks good... 

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

I love it, it just gets better and better each season... 

Yeah, my main issue with Season 1 was how insufferable all main characters were, and the drama it focused on at times. But Season 2 seems to be moving forward nicely :D 

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, my main issue with Season 1 was how insufferable all main characters were, and the drama it focused on at times. But Season 2 seems to be moving forward nicely :D 

It just seems to get more brutal as each season passes... pretty dark in places

• Subscriber

Yeah keep at it I think Im with Bluewolf it gets better, only exception was kinda how they ended season 2 but I got over it. Im up to date watched the 2 episodes so far and so far so good. Ive been watching this one on cable (included with our rent) so Ive seen the preview for 1883, me and the misses are definitely gonna be watching that. On that topic im also nearing the end of season 1 of Deadwood too. Getting sick has its perks!

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yeah keep at it I think Im with Bluewolf it gets better, only exception was kinda how they ended season 2 but I got over it. Im up to date watched the 2 episodes so far and so far so good. Ive been watching this one on cable (included with our rent) so Ive seen the preview for 1883, me and the misses are definitely gonna be watching that. On that topic im also nearing the end of season 1 of Deadwood too. Getting sick has its perks!

You're still sick??? Get better soon!

• Subscriber

Does he get even worse?????

I assume you're talking about the Beth reveal? thats probably one of the worst things anyone can do but you'll see how where he goes in the next season at the risk of saying too much Ill leave it there :D

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I assume you're talking about the Beth reveal? thats probably one of the worst things anyone can do but you'll see how where he goes in the next season at the risk of saying too much Ill leave it there :D

No, I don't know anything about the Beth reveal yet. This was mostly based on how he killed that reporter because he told her too much when he was angry at his father, and just how miserable he is in general.  xD 

• Subscriber

No, I don't know anything about the Beth reveal yet. This was mostly based on how he killed that reporter because he told her too much when he was angry at his father, and just how miserable he is in general.  xD 

Ah ok, well lets just say you've got alot more coming to learn about this worm then xD

• Subscriber

I love love love this show, so glad I decided to resume watching after a long break! Season 1 didn't blow me away, and everyone was just nuts, but it really picked up afterwards... I'm 3 episodes into Season 3 now.

Archived