talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

• Administrator

the Jared ones are just pointless. They don't say anything. He was away for a bit, he's come back and things have changed. WELL DUH.

As for Vanessa Hudgens, the video isn't available any more.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

the Jared ones are just pointless. They don't say anything. He was away for a bit, he's come back and things have changed. WELL DUH.

As for Vanessa Hudgens, the video isn't available any more.

Try this one, or just search her name on Twitter. Suspect her PR team are working to get them taken down

Baffling levels of airheadery

• Administrator

Bewildering.

The last comment 'maybe I shouldn't be doing this right now' with an awkward smile makes me think it's a bit of a stunt. Maybe she's high or popping pills xD. Mad either way. 

When she says 'it's a virus, I respect it' what does that even mean xD??

9 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Some hope? China says Japan-developed drug Avigan works against coronavirus. 

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coronavirus/China-says-Japan-developed-drug-Avigan-works-against-coronavirus

Sorry to change the subject, but did the people of Santa Catarina also chant "fora Bolsonaro" from their balconies today like was done in Sao Paulo? xD

2 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Sorry to change the subject, but did the people of Santa Catarina also chant "fora Bolsonaro" from their balconies today like was done in Sao Paulo? xD

I live in a small town, so I´m not sure. 

But yes, the mood in the country is terrible. Bolsonaro is paranoid and totally out of touch with reality. He is surrounded by sycophants who are loyal to him but not much more, they are incredibly stupid. Do you remember that scenes from "Der Untergang" where Hitler says that after Steiner´s attack all will be fine? This is Bolsonaro at the moment. He thinks the coronavirus crisis is a scheme designed to take the power away from him.

There is that feeling of impending doom, with the report of the first deaths in Brazil and no signs of leadership from the president. 

People here are angry and scared.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Apparently some pubs still busy in London. Wouldn't know I haven't been outside since Sunday :ph34r: but government is going to have to force closure like in other countries.

London should be in lockdown at this stage if the virus here.

With what i could see from media the UK is taking this situation very lightly. No one needs another Italy.

12 minutes ago, True Blue said:

With what i could see from media the UK is taking this situation very lightly. No one needs another Italy.

The government have taken big measures since Thursday's car crash press conference but it is largely advisory and not enforced. 

• Administrator

Oh dear...

Top UK epidemiologist develops symptoms

The scientist who led research that is reported to have influenced changes to the UK's coronavirus policy is self-isolating after developing symptoms of Covid-19.

Prof Neil Ferguson, from London's Imperial College, led a group of experts modelling the effect of policies introduced to curb the virus.

Their latest findings suggested that - without the adoption of harsh "suppresion" tactics that effectively shut down society - hundreds of thousands would die in the UK.

Prof Ferguson told BBC Radio 4's Today programme he developed symptoms on Tuesday and a high fever overnight - hours after attending a Downing Street press conference.

"Central London is really the kind of hotspot in the UK at the moment... still in Westminster, there is a lot," he said.

"It is becoming quite a widespread community infection especially in hotspots like London," he added.