talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

• Subscriber

Radboud University Medical Center in Nijmegen & Dutch company Stogger have developed a simple, affordable and effective ventilator to treat patients with serious respiratory problems. Just 370€. Open source too; all designs and building instructions will be released on their website, including medical and technical information. 

https://freebreathing.org/

• Upvote 1

There is a sense of inevitability to this thing. You get a sense that the government here is hoping people fall ill in small groups, rather than what is happening in other countries where it is happening in overwhelming numbers and thereby putting unimaginable strain on their hospitals. Which means someday I am going to get this, and more worryingly the elders in my family. I have to best hope that when that happens, the hospitals are not crowded and the elders survive. 

And this seems like the best plan everyone has. 

Edited by IgnisExcubitor

1 hour ago, Stan said:

115 people died in UK in last 24 hours 

We don't seem to be getting any hospitalised or critical cases data in the UK. Must be sizeable for 115 to die in one day. US have similar deaths today, though the day isn't over for them, with over 2000 in intensive care. I suppose we must presume the same.

Fair play. Just heard all the clapping in the street for the NHS. Bloody loud. Didn't expect many to pop out bit there were a few.

To be fair I completely forgot. Only reason I was outside was to let the dog out for a piss.

The timing was just supurb. She's honoured.

Edited by Lucas

9 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don’t think you can have the economy working normally when you’ve just got bodies piling up in a corner.

3-4% of a population in population centres, at worst, mostly the elderly. And we aren't some ancient shithole where people live on top of people like spain or italy

6 hours ago, Inti Brian said:

I’ve been waiting in a bus for 2 hours. Apparently the military guards aren’t letting the embassy go inside. The coordination for this has been pathetic.

you are so ;ucky to be Knadian.  i do not eant to hear anymore bs from you

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, binder said:

you are so ;ucky to be Knadian.  i do not eant to hear anymore bs from you

What are you on about? I love Canada. It’s a wonderful country and I plan to stay there for the forseeable future, but I’m not happy with how Trudeau has handled this whole thing. Doug Ford has done better. It’s like the situation with Trump vs State Governers.