talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

15 minutes ago, Rick said:

You know, fuck all this “allowed out to exercise” bollocks. No. You should only be out to shop for essentials or to take your dog for a walk. If you’re caught out jogging without a dog then you should be given 50 lashes. 

The number of cunts running up and down my street is beyond a joke. Wouldn’t think we are under a lockdown. Bunch of bastards, exercise at home!!

If they're not within 2 metres of other people, who cares tbh? You can leave your house and practice social distancing - it's when you're forced into close contact with people in big groups that we're trying to avoid right now.

Some cunt walking their dog and not going near anyone else isn't going to increase that person spreading the disease as long as they're practicing social distancing.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Rick said:

You know, fuck all this “allowed out to exercise” bollocks. No. You should only be out to shop for essentials or to take your dog for a walk. If you’re caught out jogging without a dog then you should be given 50 lashes. 

The number of cunts running up and down my street is beyond a joke. Wouldn’t think we are under a lockdown. Bunch of bastards, exercise at home!!

Rick, having a dog doesn’t give you immunity from spreading the virus xD

20 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

If they're not within 2 metres of other people, who cares tbh? You can leave your house and practice social distancing - it's when you're forced into close contact with people in big groups that we're trying to avoid right now.

Some cunt walking their dog and not going near anyone else isn't going to increase that person spreading the disease as long as they're practicing social distancing.

I'm not a cunt. :(

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Good point, where is he?

And @JOSHBRFC for that matter.

I got really ill mate... Thanks for remembering me ;) 

My work has shut down for 2 weeks as of today but I was unwell at my worst about 2 weeks ago. Just fought it off at home. I don’t think it was coronavirus to be honest as I never got tested. I only had very mild symptoms as to what the NHS website was saying. The worst of my illness were other symptoms I’m not sure. Lasted about a week though I’ve been fine for about a week now. 

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Rick said:

Nah sorry, people should be allowed to go out and exercise as long they're sticking to the hour a day and not making unnecessary travel to do it. At the end of the day it's positive for mental health

• Upvote 3

• Subscriber

I came back on here to see what everyone thought.

As I’m so bored of seeing people say it’s all a media hoax and conspiracy. I’m having those arguments with my closest friends who believe that.. Please tell me there’s none of you that think that? O.o

Edited by JOSHBRFC

• Administrator
54 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I got really ill mate... Thanks for remembering me ;)

My work has shut down for 2 weeks as of today but I was unwell at my worst about 2 weeks ago. Just fought it off at home. I don’t think it was coronavirus to be honest as I never got tested. I only had very mild symptoms as to what the NHS website was saying. The worst of my illness were other symptoms I’m not sure. Lasted about a week though I’ve been fine for about a week now. 

Glad to hear you're better mate. 

53 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I came back on here to see what everyone thought.

As I’m so bored of seeing people say it’s all a media hoax and conspiracy. I’m having those arguments with my closest friends who believe that.. Please tell me there’s none of you that think that? O.o

Not that I've seen. 

5 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

We are in the same boat. However making money is a big deal mate and it's easy to be calm if you're still earning.

Can't deny the impact this is having on people must be huge especially those that are losing pay/jobs over it, One of my blokes came to me yesterday asking if it was possible if he could send a text on behalf of some of the people he was living with that were working at McDonalds and are now out of work and out of pocket to their landlord asking that the rent be scrapped.. 

You are right, it's a lot easier to not feel the full weight of this while you are still capable of bringing a wage to the table and covering your bills, I can't possibly imagine how much stress this must be causing people that have literally nothing or the bare bones coming in.. It's ok with the Government holding off paying bills for 3 months etc but what about food?? How the hell are people supposed to be getting food on the table for them and their families?? I am so grateful I can keep working and keep on top of them bills and have money to get stuff in.. Even if they have a hold on the bills and evictions for people for the next 3 months all that money will be owed and have to be paid back at some point... 

This virus has really fucked everybody and everything and changed the way we work, earn, think and live for the foreseeable future... All those things we were so used to having in our daily lives that kept us all sane and gave us something to look forward to are gone for the best part of this year at the very least... 

• Upvote 2

Jesus, Ecuador is in a bit of trouble aren't they?

Peru extended their lockdown for 2 weeks and for a good reason. Think we're doing alright all things considered but the death rate so far is an accurate reflection on our health care system. Praying it doesn't get worse.

3 hours ago, Rick said:

If you don't allow exercise, mental health will bottom out. Suicide will rise dramatically.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

If you don't allow exercise, mental health will bottom out. Suicide will rise dramatically.

Fair point about the mental health aspect.

People aint staying 2m apart though, seen people all day walking dogs next to eachother and running next to eachother. And these are adults from the same sex so them being from the same household is highly unlikely. Pisses me off.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rick said:

Fair point about the mental health aspect.

People aint staying 2m apart though, seen people all day walking dogs next to eachother and running next to eachother. And these are adults from the same sex so them being from the same household is highly unlikely. Pisses me off.

Yup, also people blocking paths in grocery stores because they're having a chat. Highly annoying. 

• Upvote 1

One can exercise at home.

If everyone or even a sizeable number of folks think about going out to exercise or a walk, you are actually defeating the purpose of the lockdown.

Only and only step out to get groceries or for an emergency. Otherwise stay inside in your fucking houses.

Edited by IgnisExcubitor