talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

The street next to us. One of the residents had a huge garden party even so the weather was shite. They had a huge marquee up with around 50 people in there. This, along with their shit fucking singing on the karaoke all night.

What annoys me and others is that I’ve observed this lockdown right down to a tee. 3 months of life being limited. It isn’t pretty but many of us followed orders while others are having a ball.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

Leicester might be put back into hard lockdown. Spike of cases in last 2 weeks.

Can't see a full city being locked down fully. 

Will probably just be City centre and perhaps outskirts of that. Maybe dispersal orders in the parks/open spaces etc.

7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I didn't know your mum had it mate... glad to hear she is better

Doctors only assume she did. There wasn't any testing at the time she had it 3 months ago and they won't give antibody tests to the public. Assumption is it is COVID because there are others in the local community who are also reporting respiratory issues long after the virus has gone. Anti-biotics didn't do much and x-ray showed nothing. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Doctors only assume she did. There wasn't any testing at the time she had it 3 months ago and they won't give antibody tests to the public. Assumption is it is COVID because there are others in the local community who are also reporting respiratory issues long after the virus has gone. Anti-biotics didn't do much and x-ray showed nothing. 

So far I have not encountered anyone that either knows someone that has had it or has had it themselves... A few people at work tried the " I think I have it" routine to try and scam a few days off work but they all turned out to be ok..  

Edited by Bluewolf

2 hours ago, Harvsky said:

She is definitely better, thanks for asking. Still not walking very far but able to lie down normally. How's it going with you?

Glad to hear it. Yeah, I'm ok. Still a bit of lung pain, but nothing that's gonna slow me down. 

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Harvsky said:

Council to decide boundaries

Non essential shops to shut tomorrow

Locals to wash their hands properly :ph34r:

Haha, from the sounds of it not sure what's stopping people from travelling to suburbs or beyond the boundaries. Could they not just say they're going for work :what:

33 minutes ago, Stan said:

Haha, from the sounds of it not sure what's stopping people from travelling to suburbs or beyond the boundaries. Could they not just say they're going for work :what:

Not boundaries as in what you can't cross but as in which areas have to shut shops.

Non-essential travel to and from Leicester is now advised against by government. Going to work will be considered essential. 

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Not boundaries as in what you can't cross but as in which areas have to shut shops.

Non-essential travel to and from Leicester is now advised against by government. Going to work will be considered essential. 

Does football count as work?

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

I'm sure your home games can be played at the City Ground instead.

Not allowed out of Leicester so that joke doesn't work mister :ph34r: