talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

According to those numbers India's death to infection rate is about 1.09% and Pakistan about 2.21%. It's absolutely bemusing that you think this is evidence of some sort of cover up on either side. I don't know anything about why their death rates differ but perhaps Pakistan has a lower testing capacity so they have more unreported cases knocking about that makes it appear that their Covid-19 victims are dying at a higher rate.

and thats my point. you cant trust any stats from any government. china 90,783 cases. china should have had more cases than that before they even knew covid existed. 

• Administrator
Just now, UNIQUE said:

and thats my point. you cant trust any stats from any government. china 90,783 cases. china should have had more cases than that before they even knew covid existed. 

And why should we trust you with your theories with no substance and fake videos spreading misinformation??

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Just incase they were in hospital for days or weeks on end, and then suddenly a car crashed in to the 5th floor of the hospital in to the ward they were in. So they have to check mate.

did you know that if you wrap your car round a tree at 150mph and your head comes off they still do a postmortem on you. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

And why should we trust you with your theories with no substance and fake videos spreading misinformation??

because my theories have about as much substance as the governments of the world. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

because my theories have about as much substance as the governments of the world. 

You have absolutely no credibility whatsoever. Who do you think you are xD 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

well i have a theory. both have a very large population. both have high poverty rates. both have lets say not a great health care. both have a problem with millions of people that live in very small spaces. so both are the perfect place for a virus to spread and the border each other. so its not possible for them stats to be true. 

But how's that not possible.

Even if they're underreporting the number of cases and deaths... the ratio actually does fit many countries.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

But how's that not possible.

Even if they're underreporting the number of cases and deaths... the ratio actually does fit many countries.

but the 2 counties are too close in everyway to post stats like that. 

Just now, UNIQUE said:

but the 2 counties are too close in everyway to post stats like that. 

What do you mean?

Do you mean the sheer difference in the number of cases and number of dead people? Because India's got a population of 1.4 billion (roughly) and Pakistan has a population of 216.6 million (also roughly).

Do you mean because they're so physically close together geographically? Because that means fuck all tbh xD.

If you look at the ratios, I think India might be underreporting the number of dead from COVID cases - but they also might not be (or the stats haven't been updated fully to account for the horror the virus has caused there)... but I don't think there's anything overly unusual about those numbers.

You can just tell this thread is going to go down in TF365 folklore, some outstanding shite coming out of Unique tonight. This has way surpassed Brian claiming Egypt wasn't in Africa, or 2OLegend ranting about De Gea saving with his feet. 

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

maybe a soldier getting shot in a war might not get one but where else does a dead person not get a one

Erm, this country. Every single day? 

Post Mortems are only carried out if requested. On average, 500,000 people die every year in the UK. Do you think coroners carry out 500,000 medical examinations on dead bodies? 

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

No they don't. Stop lying. It’s fucking tedious.

Post-mortems

Following a tragic death on the road a post-mortem, or autopsy, is typically carried out on the body, to understand the nature and cause of a person’s death.

The report from the post-mortem will form part of the police investigation, as if criminal charges are made it is necessary to prove the collision caused the injuries which resulted in death.

A post-mortem will be carried out as soon as possible, usually within 2 to 3 working days of a person’s death.

Depending when the examination takes place, it may be possible for family to see the body before the post-mortem is carried out.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

This isnt 100% accurate. I have a theory that only 17 people live in India and that the majority of the country is actually inhabited by unicorns and minotaurs. I'm just as credible as any official source because you can't prove that they're 100% correct.

@Mel81x plz confirm

1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

You can just tell this thread is going to go down in TF365 folklore, some outstanding shite coming out of Unique tonight. This has way surpassed Brian claiming Egypt wasn't in Africa, or 2OLegend ranting about De Gea saving with his feet. 

How does he not realize that though? I mean the spelling should be the first sign. If everyone around me mastered their native language, and I have not. It might be time for me to realize that I'm not the brightest bulb in the box. Okay, there are smart people who maybe have a hard time spelling or writing. But if you take all the other "signs" into consideration. Holy shit it's time to pack your things, sit the fuck back and just listen to people who might be a little (in this case a lot) smarter than you. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, UNIQUE said:

Post-mortems

Following a tragic death on the road a post-mortem, or autopsy, is typically carried out on the body, to understand the nature and cause of a person’s death.

The report from the post-mortem will form part of the police investigation, as if criminal charges are made it is necessary to prove the collision caused the injuries which resulted in death.

A post-mortem will be carried out as soon as possible, usually within 2 to 3 working days of a person’s death.

Depending when the examination takes place, it may be possible for family to see the body before the post-mortem is carried out.

IF REQUESTED BY THE CORONER OR GP/MEDICAL OFFICER.

You said every death has a post mortem. Categorically untrue.

• Administrator

Love how this numpty also thinks people just walk over the India/Pakistan border as if there's no checks or border control and they just spread COVID round xD

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1