talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

Just now, Stan said:

Love how this numpty also thinks people just walk over the India/Pakistan border as if there's no checks or border control and they just spread COVID round xD

so the pakistan/india border is not as porous as the uk and europe then. fuck me we need to get some tips from them. :rofl:

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

And finally, the mask slips.......

Yep, knew there was a reason he brought up those 2 specific countries...

• Upvote 1

anyway my points are these. govenments have lied to us and the MSM knowingly manipulate facts to drum up fear and in some cases give fake news. if anyone can prove my points wrong then show me. i will wait:)

I have been here for more years than I care to think about, but this thread is probably the silliest and, at the same time, one of the most interesting considering the difference in beliefs.  I would - in view of some of the above ideas and comments - just ask if it would be possible to conduct a Post Mortem in the Veltins next week?  I would be very interested to read the results.

9 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

so the pakistan/india border is not as porous as the uk and europe then. fuck me we need to get some tips from them. :rofl:

Lol do you know anything about Pakistan or Indian diplomatic relations?

I think it's pretty safe to guess the answer to that one is "no"

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

anyway my points are these. govenments have lied to us and the MSM knowingly manipulate facts to drum up fear and in some cases give fake news. if anyone can prove my points wrong then show me. i will wait:)

You can’t even prove them xD

• Administrator
Just now, UNIQUE said:

and neither can you. so if none of us can prove them who is right and who is wrong. :D

well you're definitely not right.

and definitely wrong.

Glad that was all sorted!

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lol do you know anything about Pakistan or Indian diplomatic relations?

I think it's pretty safe to guess the answer to that one is "no"

yes i know them. i was being a condescending sarcastic cunt. i thought i would fit in more with that. :)

• Administrator
1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

yes i know them. i was being a condescending sarcastic cunt. i thought i would fit in more with that. :)

your other internet home is better for that shit.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

and neither can you. so if none of us can prove them who is right and who is wrong. :D

I’ve pretty much proved you wrong on every single post you’ve made. But as long as your opinion thinks I didn’t, I suppose you’ll always be right xD

• Haha 1

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

I’ve pretty much proved you wrong on every single post you’ve made. But as long as your opinion thinks I didn’t, I suppose you’ll always be right xD

no you have not. show me evidence that the governments have not lied and the MSM have not gone along with it. just show me and i will say im wrong and that will be the end of it. 

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

no you have not. show me evidence that the governments have not lied and the MSM have not gone along with it. just show me and i will say im wrong and that will be the end of it. 

Please, please somebody show him whatever he wants to see - within reason, of course

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

I’m not the making the outlandish claims xD. You can’t storm into a thread, post shite, get called out with actual facts from several posters and then claim it’s upto everyone to prove you wrong. You failed on that video, you’ve failed on the post mortems and you’ve failed on the India/Pakistan border.

C1EAA62C-ABAA-41F0-91E6-C01948071C64.gif

2 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Please, please somebody show him whatever he wants to see - within reason, of course

nobody can show me that and they know it. i even took a chance that they could not show me evidence that all governments just pull stats out they ass. :rofl: