talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’m not the making the outlandish claims xD. You can’t storm into a thread, post shite, get called out with actual facts from several posters and then claim it’s upto everyone to prove you wrong. You failed on that video, you’ve failed on the post mortems and you’ve failed on the India/Pakistan border.

C1EAA62C-ABAA-41F0-91E6-C01948071C64.gif

so no then. you dont have any. cool :)

Just now, UNIQUE said:

so no then. you dont have any. cool :)

It really is time for you to realize that you lack intelligence. I'm by no means extremely smart of some sort of rocket scientist. But even I can tell that a rock could probably beat you in an IQ test. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

It really is time for you to realize that you lack intelligence. I'm by no means extremely smart of some sort of rocket scientist. But even I can tell that a rock could probably beat you in an IQ test. 

1983a2e70028a2c53a46042936f7040a.jpg

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

Can't we just ignore this now? Several of us have engaged in this in good faith, eventually realised that there's no debating with someone who has adopted a certain position and won't be swayed from it by any evidence or counter-point no matter what, we've resorted to having a laugh about it, now let's all move on instead of perpetuating the misery, no?

• Upvote 2

I know Tommy has just complained about lack of language, but should the last bit read talking to massive.....

At least this was better than Southampton against Hodgson's lot - time for bed!

Edited by SchalkeUK

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

what i do have is common sense. i also know when people like to government are pissing down my back and telling me its raining. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

what i do have is common sense. i also know when people like to government are pissing down my back and telling me its raining. 

You just sound like a frustrated person. Maybe things haven't been going well for you, maybe your life isn't so grant. But instead of taking a good hard look at yourself you blame the government, the immigrants and who knows who else. 

That's just my assumption though. No evidence whatsoever. 

1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

Not yourself then.

well its educated people that made people stand 2m apart at the airport to stop the spread of covid to then see 200 people cram into the plane for 12 hours. :rofl: it was the educated people that said we are going to open the pubs but close them at 10 instead of 11 because covid will only get you after 10 at night :rofl:it was the educated people that said i cant take a car ride with me and my wife because it will spread covid but 50 people can get on a bus or 200 people can get on the tube. :rofl:it was the educated people that said you can mix with the people next door but you can see them in asda along with 150 strange people and chat with them. :rofl: it was the educated people that said dont mix with anyone in your sreet because it will spread covid but all your kids can mix at school.:rofl: the list goes on. now if i can see the dumb shit here why cant the educated people :rofl:

Just now, UNIQUE said:

well its educated people that made people stand 2m apart at the airport to stop the spread of covid to then see 200 people cram into the plane for 12 hours. :rofl: it was the educated people that said we are going to open the pubs but close them at 10 instead of 11 because covid will only get you after 10 at night :rofl:it was the educated people that said i cant take a car ride with me and my wife because it will spread covid but 50 people can get on a bus or 200 people can get on the tube. :rofl:it was the educated people that said you can mix with the people next door but you can see them in asda along with 150 strange people and chat with them. :rofl: it was the educated people that said dont mix with anyone in your sreet because it will spread covid but all your kids can mix at school.:rofl: the list goes on. now if i can see the dumb shit here why cant the educated people :rofl:

Fucking hell.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

maybe a soldier getting shot in a war might not get one but where else does a dead person not get a one

Both my parents died from cancer, none of them got a postmortem. Neither got my grandparents. postmortems are done, if the CoD is in question, only.

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

You just sound like a frustrated person. Maybe things haven't been going well for you, maybe your life isn't so grant. But instead of taking a good hard look at yourself you blame the government, the immigrants and who knows who else. 

That's just my assumption though. No evidence whatsoever. 

my life is fine. yes i dont like the government lying to me. the immigrant thing is for another topic. and yes you have no evidence whatsoever

1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Both my parents died from cancer, none of them got a postmortem. Neither got my grandparents. postmortems are done, if the CoD is in question, only.

Sorry to hear that about your parents, mate. :/

4 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Fucking hell.

His brain is like still at the start of the pandemic when we all had those unanswered questions. But while we got answers, he was probably busy banging his head against the wall or something. 

Just now, Tommy said:

His brain is like still at the start of the pandemic when we all had those unanswered questions. But while we got answers, he was probably busy banging his head against the wall or something. 

its not my brain that came up with them rules. it was the british government. :rofl:

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

is any of that untrue. that crazy shit did happen. 

Yes, it is. 

But I'm done debating (I use that term loosely) with a racist idiot who posts drivel on the internet without fact nor substance so crack on with your shite, I ain't bothering.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Yes, it is. 

But I'm done debating (I use that term loosely) with a racist idiot who posts drivel on the internet without fact nor substance so crack on with your shite, I ain't bothering.

racist. where did that come from. ive said nothing racist. 

Just now, UNIQUE said:

racist. where did that come from. ive said nothing racist. 

Smart people can read between the lines. And we can also see the shit you post on that absolute hellhole of a forum. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tommy said:

Smart people can read between the lines. And we can also see the shit you post on that absolute hellhole of a forum. 

dont read between the lines show me what i have said here that is racist. my jokes on the other forum are nothing different than jokes you would see from people like chris rock or bernie mac. i understand that jokes on here are not allowed and thats why i dont post them here. i stick to the rules of the forum i post on. but i have never said a racist word on here.