talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

6 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i repeat it because you dont want to talk about my point. you say school is important and i agree with that. but there is no point in keeping me and the family next door away from each other if our kids can mix at school. you cant be that dumb that you dont see them rules will not stop the spread from our 2 families. you are just being a cantankerous cunt. so keeping our families away from each other on the weekend will stop the spread but from monday to friday our kids mix at school and will pass it from our house to theres. so the rule is a oxymoron. 

Well, actually i didn't want to react to your post, but since you decided to call me cunt I'll do anyway. Nobody says the virus can't be spread in school. But if you take rightfully this risk, that doesn't mean you have also to take the additional risk of you mixing with your neighbours. I's not like the risk wouldn't become the higher the more contacts you have. In other words if your children mix Monday to Friday in school there's a risk of spreading the virus they willingly take for the children's education. If you furthermore mix with their families at weekends you are raising said risk for no other reason than your personal entertainment. That's a massive difference and not the rule but you're dumb if you're not capable to see this.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well, actually i didn't want to react to your post, but since you decided to call me cunt I'll do anyway. Nobody says the virus can't be spread in school. But if you take rightfully this risk, that doesn't mean you have also to take the additional risk of you mixing with your neighbours. I's not like the risk wouldn't become the higher the more contacts you have. In other words if your children mix Monday to Friday in school there's a risk of spreading the virus they willingly take for the children's education. If you furthermore mix with their families at weekends you are raising said risk for no other reason than your personal entertainment. That's a massive difference and not the rule but you're dumb if you're not capable to see this.

what a pile of shit. how the fuck are you gonna tell me that 5 days of kids mixing is worst than the other 2 days of the same kids mixing but add on the adults. what planet are you on man. :rofl:jesus wept. if the kids are not spreading it from one house to the next by mixing 5 days per week how the fuck will it make a difference if the adults mix for the same 2 households. if my kids mix with next doors kids for 5 days a week then me talking to next door over the fence wont make much difference will it. thats like saying i can have sex with a women that has aids 5 nights per week but to cut down on the risk of me getting it i wont have sex with her on the weekend. you are joking right :rofl:

22 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

what a pile of shit. how the fuck are you gonna tell me that 5 days of kids mixing is worst than the other 2 days of the same kids mixing but add on the adults. what planet are you on man. :rofl:jesus wept. if the kids are not spreading it from one house to the next by mixing 5 days per week how the fuck will it make a difference if the adults mix for the same 2 households. if my kids mix with next doors kids for 5 days a week then me talking to next door over the fence wont make much difference will it. thats like saying i can have sex with a women that has aids 5 nights per week but to cut down on the risk of me getting it i wont have sex with her on the weekend. you are joking right :rofl:

Guess what, if you have contact with a person suffering with any disease, be it Covid or Leprosy, the longer and more frequent the contact the higher the risk to infest yourself.  Mentioned Leprosy because of Damian de Veuster, who lived healthy on an Leprosy island for over an year and infested himself with Leprosy, when he travelling Indian mainland to ask for donations. No, wasn't joking you're just not as clever as you might think.

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Guess what, if you have contact with a person suffering with any disease, be it Covid or Leprosy, the longer and more frequent the contact the higher the risk to infest yourself.  Mentioned Leprosy because of Don Bosco, who lived healthy on an Leprosy island for over an year and infested himself with Leprosy, when he travelling Indian mainland to ask for donations. No, wasn't joking you're just not as clever as you might think.

are you for real. if the people from my house mixes with the people from next door for 5 days per week the other 2 days will not matter will it. or are you saying covid only spreads on weekends. :rofl: if my kids have covid and the reports are true in the way it passes on to the next person then 5 days of our kids mixing is more than enough to pass it on. htg people in this thread have called me dumb how the fuck did they over look you. 

8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

are you for real. if the people from my house mixes with the people from next door for 5 days per week the other 2 days will not matter will it. or are you saying covid only spreads on weekends. :rofl: if my kids have covid and the reports are true in the way it passes on to the next person then 5 days of our kids mixing is more than enough to pass it on. htg people in this thread have called me dumb how the fuck did they over look you. 

Learn to read, if the children were healthy on Wednesday that doesn't necessarily mean their parents are healthy on the following Saturday. But I'll leave it at this. By the way read again and you'll see that people calling you daft as a piece of wood are indeed flattering you.

8 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Learn to read, if the children were healthy on Wednesday that doesn't necessarily mean their parents are healthy on the following Saturday. But I'll leave it at this. By the way read again and you'll see that people calling you daft as a piece of wood are indeed flattering you.

cool. but just to make things clear. you are saying that 5 days per week of our kids mixing is safe but the adults mixing from the same familes is not safe. so the kids cant spread it 5 days per week but the adults from the same families can spread it 7 days per week. is that what you are saying.

5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

cool. but just to make things clear. you are saying that 5 days per week of our kids mixing is safe but the adults mixing from the same familes is not safe. so the kids cant spread it 5 days per week but the adults from the same families can spread it 7 days per week. is that what you are saying.

Never said it's safe, you idiot, I said it is a risk, but one you take for the children's education. While mixing on weekends is a risk you don't take because it serves no other purpose than your entertainment. Got it now? If not you shouldn't have played truant your school for pupils with learning disorder so often.

• Subscriber

Because calling people cunts and using the :rofl: emoji is always a sure sign that you're winning the argument.

Is this going to be the first thread in forum history to win Thread of the Year two years in a row? That would be quite the achievement.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Because calling people cunts and using the :rofl: emoji is always a sure sign that you're winning the argument.

Is this going to be the first thread in forum history to win Thread of the Year two years in a row? That would be quite the achievement.

It’s hard to reason with such sound evidence as “this is what my theory is”. 

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

It’s hard to reason with such sound evidence as “this is what my theory is”. 

1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

The lack of capital letters is also a disappointment.

I get more joy from the headaches of the effect of reading his posts than the actual content of the posts themselves

tenor.gif

14 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

does nobody care or worry about why governments lie about the stats. governments always lie to make things seem better than they are. they like to tell you stuff that makes them look good. when they lie and it makes them look bad then you need to worry. 

They aren't lying mate. What you claim as lies is mostly cherry picked examples or imperfections in the systems dressed up with a motive of conspiracy. In actual fact any tallied data at a national level on any issue or cause is imperfect as fuck. 

I would have more respect for an argument that took all the government data as fact but then argued still we should not lock down, and yes should let a fuck ton of people die, and yes it will cull the aging population, and leave a significant portion of people with lifelong physical impacts but it's better than bankrupting the government and racking up debt your children will be paying off until they retire. That you fundamentally believe more in an "only the strong survive" mentality than a "leave no man behind" one. 

On 10/05/2021 at 18:32, Stan said:

I appreciate the need to be wary. Got nothing against anyone for that.

But given the vaccine has been trialled heavily for several months and it's now being given to pregnant women, and there's been no reports of deformities or abnormalities since that, I'm willing to take my chances.

For all I know, without taking the vaccine, I could contract the virus and not even be here in a year's time. That's realistic too.

Either way, I've had it today, you don't even feel a slight prick and there is no pin prick sized mark like with other jabs. 

I even turned up 35 mins early and was seen straight away. Very professional and quick.

Edited by Carnivore Chris
  • Upvote 2

Woke up with a sore throat. So I took two corona quick tests before I leave the house and potentially inflict the plague on someone else. Both came back negative. I live to see another day. If that's not a reason for a beer tonight, I don't know what is. 

• Haha 3

On 12/05/2021 at 12:14, Tommy said:

Woke up with a sore throat. So I took two corona quick tests before I leave the house and potentially inflict the plague on someone else. Both came back negative. I live to see another day. If that's not a reason for a beer tonight, I don't know what is. 

how old are you

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

because if you are a young fit man without health problems then you dont need to worry about it too much. dont worry i was not gonna ask you out on a date :D

Because,

A) I could infect others who might not be young and fit. 

B) Who knows if I have any underlying health issues that I don't even know about?

C) There have been many young fit people who had severe courses of a Covid infection. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Tommy said:

Because,

A) I could infect others who might not be young and fit

B) Who knows if I have any underlying health issues that I don't even know about?

C) There have been many young fit people who had severe courses of a Covid infection. 

A. stick to the rules and you wont infect anyone.

B. get checked out to see if you have any.

C. yes but not that many. 

im just going on the 100% facts we are given. 

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

A. stick to the rules and you wont infect anyone.

B. get checked out to see if you have any.

C. yes but not that many. 

im just going on the 100% facts we are given. 

Cheers, Einstein. 

• Like 1