talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

Just now, Tommy said:

Not in the slightest?! 

good. because you telling me im a normal white person the other day along with homophobic comments would not look good for you buddy. but i will take you at your word because you are a top man. :91_thumbsup:

Just now, UNIQUE said:

good. because you telling me im a normal white person the other day along with homophobic comments would not look good for you buddy. but i will take you at your word because you are a top man. :91_thumbsup:

In your brain, where the fuck was anything I said remotely homophobic?  And we cleared the thing about my previous comment. I meant to say you look like an average Joe. Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker like yourself. Somehow I still manage it better than you. Food for thought. 

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Tommy said:

In your brain, where the fuck was anything I said remotely homophobic?  And we cleared the thing about my previous comment. I meant to say you look like an average Joe. Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker like yourself. Somehow I still manage it better than you. Food for thought. 

Don't apologise. We all knew what you meant. Just that Mr Attention Seeker over there didn't and got pissy about being rejected by a straight man.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I don't think there's anything not homophobic about being straight and not wanting to fuck another man xD

I'm also not homophobic and don't fancy shagging him on account of not being gay. Sorry to burst any bubbles @UNIQUE

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

dont panic mate i was just asking. what is it with you and panicking. chill out ffs. anyway back on topic.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-uks-indian-coronavirus-variant-cases-more-than-double-in-the-past-week-12305674

looks like the end is not as near as we thought. :|

5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

dont panic mate i was just asking. what is it with you and panicking. chill out ffs. anyway back on topic.

I panic whenever I saw one of your trainwrecks of a post. But then I remember all the smart and good members we have on here, and I am calm again. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

They'll probably have to make a booster jab for this variant... and the next variant that comes around that we don't have an answer for.

I think eventually society will rebound from this. But chances are COVID strains are something we'll probably be dealing with for the rest of our lives. It's just so contagious and viruses can mutate pretty quick. But I do think we're passed the worst of it - because it's no longer a novel virus and we've got actual vaccines out for coronaviruses.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

They'll probably have to make a booster jab for this variant... and the next variant that comes around that we don't have an answer for.

I think eventually society will rebound from this. But chances are COVID strains are something we'll probably be dealing with for the rest of our lives. It's just so contagious and viruses can mutate pretty quick. But I do think we're passed the worst of it - because it's no longer a novel virus and we've got actual vaccines out for coronaviruses.

lets hope so mate. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I panic whenever I saw one of your trainwrecks of a post. But then I remember all the smart and good members we have on here, and I am calm again. 

hope they are not all normal white people tommy :D

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

hope they are not all normal white people tommy :D

Whatever your complex is, it's got you in to overdrive today. 

Is MFF not doing enough for you?

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Whatever your complex is, it's got you in to overdrive today. 

Is MFF not doing enough for you?

im just messing with him stan ffs. you like to laugh and mess with people its just friendly banter mate. :D

• Administrator
7 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

im just messing with him stan ffs. you like to laugh and mess with people its just friendly banter mate. :D

Once again you've got us absolutely howling 

On 14/05/2021 at 10:05, Rucksackfranzose said:

Probably shouldn't ask, but out of curiosity: What's abnormal, in your mind to be homosexual or to be non-white?

maybe you should read all posts and not just mine rucksack ol buddy that why you will know whats going on.