talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

7 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Well, covid has been going around my daughters school and I've just tested positive again so even natural immunity only lasts so long, I had it right at the start. some of you will be hoping that I die :4_joy: see how i get on this time. stuck home for 2 weeks I think the isolation period? :35_thinking:

I would miss ya so you fucking better not die any time soon mate.

Feel better asap please

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Waylander said:

Well with over 30 mutations I personally think some dark forces are now trying to cash-in on this and I have further heard this virus is only mild.

Bill Gates is pushing an idea for a smallpox vaccine and yes biolabs still have reserves of small pox.

Now if Gates wanted to make a difference he might have gone into getting fresh water into places like Africa, instead he has opted to go into a business where they can make further money from patents. Guaranteed income as tax payers cough up and you can always threaten scientists with blacklisting if they don't do what you say. 

I have a child that is not vaccinated and ran rings around other kids at school, she won nearly every event and was in every team. She made head prefect of her school and selected as a future national leader though decided to step away from that.

Now in her 20s she is working. 

She is not vaccinated and will only agree to do so if it detrimentally affects her livelihood.

Isn’t providing potable water for the planet also guaranteed money? Especially because we’re seeing more and more drought?

47 minutes ago, Waylander said:

Well with over 30 mutations I personally think some dark forces are now trying to cash-in on this and I have further heard this virus is only mild.

Bill Gates is pushing an idea for a smallpox vaccine and yes biolabs still have reserves of small pox.

Now if Gates wanted to make a difference he might have gone into getting fresh water into places like Africa, instead he has opted to go into a business where they can make further money from patents. Guaranteed income as tax payers cough up and you can always threaten scientists with blacklisting if they don't do what you say. 

I have a child that is not vaccinated and ran rings around other kids at school, she won nearly every event and was in every team. She made head prefect of her school and selected as a future national leader though decided to step away from that.

Now in her 20s she is working. 

She is not vaccinated and will only agree to do so if it detrimentally affects her livelihood.

There is undoubtedly some cynical exploitation going on but the truth is far more banal and terrifying. We’ve got ourselves into a massive frenzy about something which poses no great threat to humanity generally. I think it’s because the West thinks we’re owed a perfect life with no threat whatsoever, so Covid seems like a horror. The damage we’ve already done and are continuing to do by our crazy hysterical reactions won’t be truly felt for years but they will be calamitous. 

Edited by The Artful Dodger

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Boris Johnson is currently the National leader. If my child was selected to follow in the footsteps of that fucking dunce, I’d be keeping it close to my chest.

Any pics after bench pressing?

17 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

There is undoubtedly some cynical exploitation going on but the truth is far more banal and terrifying. We’ve got ourselves into a massive frenzy about something which poses no great threat to humanity generally. I think it’s because the West thinks we’re owed a perfect life with no threat whatsoever, so Covid seems like a horror. The damage we’ve already done and are continuing to do by our crazy hysterical reactions won’t be truly felt for years but they will be calamitous. 

I also think it’s a bit of a western trait to understate how Covid can still be so bad in the developing word. But in many countries where vaccine access is poor and things like “social distancing” and “work from home” are luxuries to a lot more people, each wave of Covid overflows the healthcare systems they’ve got and more people die overall when they otherwise probably wouldn’t have.

But I do see the point in how some people have used Covid panic to push some things that I think are very questionable all in the name of public health.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Waylander said:

I don't know what's more insane. The fact that this has been posted or the fact that 10+ further people have read it and not responded to the fact that you're seemingly putting her entire success down to her not being vaccinated. 

The head boy and top students in my school all got their vaccines at school same as everyone else. To put it mildly, I think there are other factors and characteristics that have an impact on children besides whether they got vaccinated as young kids.

If it was my little girl I'd be incredibly proud of her hard work and impressive approach to her studies and work, not using her success as an anecdote to perpetuate my edgy anti-vax shtick on the Internet but maybe I'm just a crazy person.

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I don't know what's more insane. The fact that this has been posted or the fact that 10+ further people have read it and not responded to the fact that you're seemingly putting her entire success down to her not being vaccinated. 

I'll be honest I stopped reading Waylander's post as soon as I saw "Bill Gates" and "dark forces". 

Things have gotten so weird these days with the emergence of alt right topics. The 5 year spell where all anyone spoke about on here was Islam is starting to look like an intellectual golden era.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Honey Honey said:

I'll be honest I stopped reading Waylander's post as soon as I saw "Bill Gates" and "dark forces". 

Things have gotten so weird these days with the emergence of alt right topics. The 5 year spell where all anyone spoke about on here was Islam is starting to look like an intellectual golden era.

Wait till you hear about the muslamic vax guns they have in Rochdale…….

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Oh man, forgot about that gem. Voice of Reason was it? I wonder if he has gone down the rabbit hole or whether he still lives and dies by whatever Richard Littlejohn says in the Daily Mail.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

2 hours ago, Honey Honey said:

Oh man, forgot about that gem. Voice of Reason was it? I wonder if he has gone down the rabbit hole or whether he still lives and dies by whatever Richard Littlejohn says in the Daily Mail.

There are some crazy bastards on here 4 sure   ..didn't Bill Gate's mutter something about reducing the population with vaccines a few years ago? :35_thinking: i recall something along them lines :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Honey Honey said:

CoronavIruS novapAndeMic

Islam ! Coincidence? 

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

There's a Twitter account called Voice of Reason I've stumbled across a couple of times peddling the usual stuff you'd expect. I have wondered whether it's the same guy.

Haven't seen that twitter account in years but I think it's just a coincidence because our Voice of Reason was actually quite placid. Whereas I recall the twitter user being very strongly opinionated and ranty?

• Administrator

@Happy Blue no one wishes you to die you melt! Get well soon.

I hope covid makes you suffer and then you're given a vaccine which you believe is a muscle-pumping steroid and then you recover from Covid like a miracle :ph34r:.

(ps not serious about the suffering bit...)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Stan said:

@Happy Blue no one wishes you to die you melt! Get well soon.

I hope covid makes you suffer and then you're given a vaccine which you believe is a muscle-pumping steroid and then you recover from Covid like a miracle :ph34r:.

(ps not serious about the suffering bit...)

It was tongue in cheek Stan :4_joy: ..as for covid it seems to be going ok, just feel like I've fell down the stairs and got a hangover but still managed to knock one out last night so all good 😀👍

• Upvote 1