talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

4 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

47,000 extra malaria deaths in Africa last year, mainly children, linked to the reaction to COVID. The prioritising of life across the world has never been more obvious.

We seem to have got the response wrong in many countries, urging measures that couldn't be afforded which have run a risk of having more impact than the virus itself would have.

E.g. Schools shutdown in Uganda for 77 weeks since April 2020, with reports more than a third may never return to school once they do reopen.

7 minutes ago, Harry said:

We seem to have got the response wrong in many countries, urging measures that couldn't be afforded which have run a risk of having more impact than the virus itself would have.

E.g. Schools shutdown in Uganda for 77 weeks since April 2020, with reports more than a third may never return to school once they do reopen.

Adults are supposed to protect children not the other way round. Nobody cares though, if rich westerners are under any kind of threat then an entire future must be destroyed for their security. 

On 05/12/2021 at 11:04, Honey Honey said:

Blair warning in the Sunday Times that some African countries can't cope with the amount of vaccines they are receiving. South Africa sitting on a 15 million stockpile and having to turn more away. Infrastructure not in place to cope.

Just read this from Blair. Christ almighty. So his reading of the fiasco is that the West are just too damn nice? This man is beggars belief. 

On 05/12/2021 at 00:23, RandoEFC said:

There's a Twitter account called Voice of Reason I've stumbled across a couple of times peddling the usual stuff you'd expect. I have wondered whether it's the same guy.

Do they repost anything and everything written by Richard Littlejohn?

Evidence seems to be confirming that this becoming a progressively milder disease. If so, by spring we should be able to stop this hyper focus on a disease which is, yes, nasty at times but really not the plague that it's made out to be. Let's try and salvage what we can, the social issues that will come from this will be horrific. We need to start rectifying it now.

• Upvote 3

Get well soon @Happy Blue like me I'm sure you will kick the Covid into touch. 👍

On 04/12/2021 at 14:17, MUFC said:

Everyone harps on about natural immunity but nobody talks about natural bummings.

On 04/12/2021 at 20:45, MUFC said:

Any pics after bench pressing?

Do you drink heavily or is this account a parody account?

I see no other reason for an adult to post some of this stuff.

22 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

How're you holding up?

Hope you're doing as well as you can be with the fucking disease.

I'm doing good mate thanks, my 3 year old was ill for like 2 days but she's fine now, fever gone  ..for me just ache all over with slight temperature and mild headache, it's not stopping me doing anything (around the house) ..might aswell call getting full blow covid my booster shot :4_joy: should be immune for another 18mths or so now :)

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Stan said:

Also some good date from Norway showing that a real mixture of ages caught it, and all showed very mild symptoms. Still early and I don't see any reason to abandon mask wearing etc but hopefully this is the future direction of the disease.

Edited by The Artful Dodger

• Subscriber

Hang in there @Happy Blue, I hope you get well soon, me, the wife, daughter and wee Kaiden have been down with a virus but not the Corona virus, I don't feel too bad at the moment and the old paracetamol and vics vapour rub has worked a treat.  

Edited by CaaC (John)
Spelling check

45 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Hang in there @Happy Blue, I hope you get well soon, me, the wife, daughter and wee Kaiden have been down with a virus but not the Corona virus, I don't feel too bad at the moment and the old paracetameal and vics vapour rub has worked a treat.  

Thanks mate. cut your sugar out, it feeds virus, starve it off you quicker. get better soon 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Thanks mate. cut your sugar out, it feeds virus, starve it off you quicker. get better soon 

I never touch sugar, only have that occasionally on either a bowl of porridge or Weetabix and that's once in a blue moon, I don't take sugar in my coffee full stop, once upon a time 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar in my coffee many moons ago but not now, the taste would make me sick.

Went around the wife's big sis once for a visit and she went and made us a coffee, gave me mine, I took a big sip and spat it back in the cup, she had given me her hubby's coffee by mistake and he takes 3 teaspoonfuls of sugar in his coffee, yuk, I rushed into the bathroom and rinsed my mouth out. 🤮

@The Artful Dodger the scary thing is that the conservatives would still probably win. I'm 95% certain starmer would be a better prime minister than boris and that he would have dealt with the pandemic better. I'm not sure if he would be a good prime minister but I'm sure he would be better than boris.